Arriving on Thursday - Wanna ride in my rental car?

jodijodi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone! I just made my rental car reservation, and was wondering if anyone else coming in on Thursday around 1:00 was interested in sharing a ride. I can't remember what the Rapid Rover costs, but if a few people ride together in the rental car and chip in, it ends up being a pretty good deal.

Anyone who is interested can send me a PM, or respond here. Thanks!

So excited!!

Jodi, I would so share a renta car with you if I were coming!! Have an awesome time and hug everyone for me :)

I am due to arrive at 12:57 and I know Melissa (exercited) is also arriving at the same time. My husband is renting a car to drive down to MD - but if you have enough space, then maybe the girls could pile in together?

I am due to arrive at 12:57 and I know Melissa (exercited) is also arriving at the same time. My husband is renting a car to drive down to MD - but if you have enough space, then maybe the girls could pile in together?

That would be great! Though I will give Melissa a hard time for not responding to me on Facebook. :p (JK!) I will send you both a PM with the details. Looking forward to meeting you!

Sounds like Melissa is actually coming in on Friday. Heather, are you coming in on Thursday or Friday?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.