Anyone else use StretchMax

fitgoddess

Cathlete
I was interested to know what people who use Stretch Max think of it? I LOVE the stability ball segment and have been doing one segment at least 3 times a week. I've also noticed that the 1st segment and the band segment also stretch my body in ways I never felt before with all my years of the Firm....I didn't realize that even the way you stretch can make a difference!

Absolutely! I love doing these at least a couple of times a week and my favorite by far is the stability ball segment. I like to do these before a race also.

ShellyC

I love Stretch Max! I just did the ball segment tonight. I really like to do a segment after running...feels sooo good:)

I really enjoy StretchMax and Total Body Stretching depending on how much time I have for a stretch. I just can't seem to get into yoga (have tried in-person classes and dvds) so I find these really help with tight muscles. Deb

Hello,

I like Stretch Max too. It's espcially good after a run or hard cardio. I am prone to cramps in my feet and calfs, so thoroughly stretching after a run really helps to prevent cramps. Sometimes I do two stretches, the one with the band and the one with nothing. I don't find the stability ball to be 'stretchy' as it doesn't elongate my muscles as much as using the band.

I don't think I use this workout often enough.

Yen

I love Stretch Max too. My favorite is the first segment. It seems to stretch me out the most. Love the standing splits.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.