Any recs for a sneaker that supports the outter foot?

glamrpus

I have what I thought were a great pair of Asics, but there's no support on the outter side of the shoe--foot overlaps shoes when doing lunges, actually all the time now. Thanks for any help

Are you wearing a running shoe or a cross trainer? I am NO expert in shoes so I can only tell you from my personal experience. However, I prefer to wear cross trainers when training legs. I like the lateral support they give me.

Good luck and maybe some other Cathe fans can help too.

Have you looked at zappos.com? Buyers there seem to thoroughly review the shoes they buy, and while I have the opposite problem you have, I can search and find shoes that have great arch support. I'm sure there are people that need more outside support. It's great to have other people try out the shoes, then review them. Plus, free return shipping if they don't fit right ....!

I have that problem, and I haven't found a solution yet. My feet turn out. I hope someone else has a recommendation.

Alisha

I use Nike Free 5.0 V4 and this shoe literally feels like your foot is doing all the necessary moving and the shoe stays right with you. I previously used the Nike Zoom Sister One shoe and felt I couldn't move as easily while doing lunges as the shoe constricted my foot and I had a harder time balancing. It took me 3 workouts to break the Nike Free in, but I can now say this is the most comfortable shoe I have owned for strength, cardio, step, all of the above.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.