Any idea as to workouts yet?

Ly10up

Cathlete
Hi Cathe and team,

Any idea as to the workouts planned for our fabulous workout weekend? The RT folks were orchestrating their ziplocks and wondered if you had any plans yet.

Thanks!

Hi Cathe and team,

Any idea as to the workouts planned for our fabulous workout weekend? The RT folks were orchestrating their ziplocks and wondered if you had any plans yet.

Thanks!

We really don't plan the workouts for the road trips, except we hope to have Boot Camp on the beach if the weather cooperates on Sunday . Cathe is use to doing live performances, so she likes to keep her options open and see what everyone seems to enjoy. Even while the class is going on Cathe will be observing how everyone is doing and will make changes based on what she sees.So, I can't give you specifics, but I think you will enjoy the classes. We're limited by equipment, so we can't do step classes or use heavy dumbbells.

Well, I for one am glad there aren't step classes since I have 2 left feet. And also happy for light weights. I will still be sweating, huffing and puffing, and RED faced! Just saw doc today for ear and sinus infection. No energy. With shoulder impingement and steroid shots in lower back, I have not been working out much to get ready for this road trip but should be feeling much better next week.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.