Adjustable kettlebells

debls

Cathlete
I have one kettlebell workout, the Goddess and I love it, but I want to get another kettlebell workout to try.:)

Do any of you have the adjustable kettlebells? Do you like them? It would be a lot cheaper but I am not sure they would be as comfortable to use.

I am still on the fence about ordering the Amy Bento kettlebell Dynamics.:confused:

I would love to here the pros and cons of adjustable kettlebells and what brand you have. I read mixed reviews on Amazon.

Thanks once :Dagain ladies!

Deb

on QVC recently

Jillian Michaels has one out...So i looked into them today when I watched the program (DVR saved it sometime in the past few days). Weider is another brand I remember. The reviews seem to be that the shape is different than normal kettlebells and you need wrist/arms guards cause they will hit you when you swing them about. 5-20lbs adjustable kettlebell seems to be around $100, and weider has one that is 10-40lbs.

just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents

Cindy

Hi Cindy

I watched Jillian on QVC tonight. I think I will stick to regular kettlebells. I need a cheap place to buy them at.

I wish Cathe would do a kettlebell workout.

Thank you very much,

Deb:)

I need a cheap place to buy them at.

I wish Cathe would do a kettlebell workout.

Deb,
Dragon Door has lots of auctions on Ebay. If you're lucky, you can get a good deal on some KB's (I think one of their usual offerings is a "women's kit" or a "men's kit" of 3 different size KB's).

The next best bet would be to try to find some locally (the shipping cost is what really drives the prices up). Dick's sporting goods and Target both carry GoFIt KB's. I have several and really like them. (IMO, it's important to get these in person, as the smoothness of the handles varies considerably. When I bought mine--which are all with nice smooth handles--there were several on display that had rough patches on the handles).

Kathryn

Thank you Kathryn. We do not have a Dicks sporting good store around. :)I have seen them at Target. A super Walmart just opened in my town a week ago. I will try there also.

Thank you for being so helpful.

Have a great day,

Deb:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.