A ? For CatheLive fans....

aqua girl

Cathlete
I am looking for live workouts that are split up into all lower body and then all upper body sections ...I have found 2, the recent lower body-
Upper body challenge and one from back in 9/2014, Total Body Sculpting......does anyone know of some others....most of those are longer
Workouts and I am trying to find them so I can split them into 2 workouts by using the time bar, like doing the warmup and then fast forwarding
To upper body and then stretch or doing the warmup and lower body and then going to stretch,etc...it's not hard to do if you get the times
Written down. Any others that you know of? Thanks....

Besides the ones you mentioned, there really aren't a whole lot more that I could find. These MIGHT be sort of what you're looking for but they don't have just the upper/lower weighted strength work only:

#21 Cardio Strength Blast (metabolic cardio exercises for 28 min., then mixed upper body and lower weighted exercises for 20-ish min. followed by short core work = 43 min).

#55 Low Impact Cardio & Strength with Step (some cardio work for 20 min.; then strength metabolic work for 20 min. followed by a 9 min. core segment = 53 min).

Also, sometimes I do weights or cardio on my own during the barre segments that include barre for the duration if I don't feel like doing the barre work, so that might be another option if wanting to make it your own.

Thanks Tatoo! I am going to check them out...doesn't have to be just Upper/lower,
Really just looking for longer workouts that I can divide up into 2 workouts, so
The ones you suggested sound like they will work and give me more variety in
Shorter live workouts...:). I appreciate it...

You could try #106 Low Impact cardio leg blast & upper body with ball from 6-16-16. I know that is lower than upper that you can split.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.