8 Days To Go

Cathe - I'm getting so excited - I need to start planning my "last chance workouts"!

I like that.

As for me, I've got to find my public appropriate workout wear. I don't think it would be wise to show up in my ratty t-shirts and shorts like I normally wear when working out at home. I plan on packing this weekend, because once the weekend passes, the 26th will be here before I know it.

Jean

Just finished up STS Meso 1 and next week is active recovery! I like last chance workout!;) SOOOOO excited! Woo Hoo!

Can't wait!! Now.... what did I do with those summer clothes! And yikes!! My son out-grew his swim-shorts!! Good grief they grow fast! :eek:

Yeahhhh warm weather vs. the foot of snow we are getting right now! Sun, sun, sun here we come! :D:D

Can't wait to meet you, Cathe!! :D:D:D

You and me both Jean :D I just love my comfy washed over and over clothes :D

I like that.

As for me, I've got to find my public appropriate workout wear. I don't think it would be wise to show up in my ratty t-shirts and shorts like I normally wear when working out at home. I plan on packing this weekend, because once the weekend passes, the 26th will be here before I know it.

Jean

Me too Pjlippert! :D

Can't wait!! Now.... what did I do with those summer clothes! And yikes!! My son out-grew his swim-shorts!! Good grief they grow fast! :eek:

Yeahhhh warm weather vs. the foot of snow we are getting right now! Sun, sun, sun here we come! :D:D

Can't wait to meet you, Cathe!! :D:D:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.