5 weeks away ....

I'm so excited and nervous all at the same time as this is my first road trip and I'm a little on the shy side. I'm sure I'll be fine being around a bunch of people I have something in common with. I can't wait for the Road Trip.

Brenda

Brenda,

Please don't be nervous!! The minute you start to meet the other Cathletes, you will wonder what you were nervous about. Everyone on these trips is extremely friendly and you will be so happy that you did it. The time just flies by so just keep reminding yourself to stay in the moment and savor every minute of it.

Can't wait to meet you,
Bev

mbmundt said:
I'm so excited and nervous all at the same time as this is my first road trip and I'm a little on the shy side. I'm sure I'll be fine being around a bunch of people I have something in common with. I can't wait for the Road Trip.

Brenda

Brenda- I am right there with you. Excited and VERY nervous. Nervous about everything. I have only worked out at home, so I am worried about what to wear, worried about sweating too much (gross). Also when I workout I usually get a runny nose ( gross again), how will I blow my nose??!?! Lots of nerves here! Ha ha.

Susan

Susan & Brenda, like Bev said...no worries! You're going to have a BLAST! And, we ALL get sweaty! :p Just bring yourself, lots of energy and a HUG for me! I'll be waiting! Hi Bev!!!!!

It will be my first RT too and I also think about those things. I thought I saw an itinerary but now I can't find it. If we do several workouts in a row, will we have time to go to our rooms and clean up and change in between? Cathe makes me SWEAT. And SMELL. LOL And the thought of wearing the same workout clothes with the wet pants, bra, and undies is VERY unappealing lol.

What are you all doing to get ready now that it's close? I made up a pretty tough Cathe rotation of my own that started this week, and I also just started running outdoors as I hear it can up the ante on fitness.

Please don't worry. We're all pretty soaked. I, myself, hold the record for most sweat in an hours time. Yes, you can change in between. People wear everything. I do the shorts and tanks for the most part. Bring some Kleenex if you need to. Take a break when it moves you to do it. Everyone is pretty busy, so nobody minds. Bring a camera, get ready for some fun. That's the best way to prepare, lol.

Susan, that's so funny you mention the runny nose, because that happens to me too! We'll have to remember our little packs of tissues! Looking forward to meeting you all :)
Paula

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.