4 Days To Go

Argg! I am so upset. I have come down with a cold. I haven't been sick in ages. I'm resting and forcing fluids and WILL be ready to go this weekend!

Well Nancy you won't be the only one under the weather. I injured my knee less than two weeks ago and it's still not 100%. Argh! But it's mostly better. Either way, I'll have to take it a little easy this weekend...

Wooohooo! I can't wait!! My son and I are flying in on Wednesday to see some long lost friends and go to Legoland. Gotta head up to Denver tomorrow night because a massive Winter storm is racing this way. Hello sun, warm weather and snow-gear- what's that? :D:p

Can't wait to meet you, Cathe!! :D:D:D:D

Arrrrhhh!

Hope the weather doesn't affect my flight. I'm connecting in Denver on Thursday. Forecast says sunny for thursday, I'll keep my fingers (and toes) crossed.

linda

Last edited:
I hope you all feel better soon! I've been fighting something (sinus headaches) but have been able to keep it at bay so far. Keeping my fingers crossed to be sure! Just a few more days. This is going to be GREAT!

Aw...I'm so sorry to hear you are not feeling well Nancy. I hope you are feeling better today. No worries, do only what you can do. Most who have participated in a road trip weekend in the past will agree that the classes are secondary and the bonding and friendships are #1. So take your vitamin C, drink extra water to flush the bug out and try to get a few restful nights of sleep under your belt. See you very soon...:)

Same goes for you too Alicoop. If you need/want to sit out due to your knee, you will not miss out on the fun. The energy that surrounds the room is all you need. Pull up a chair and cheer along with us.

Shani....rest well so your headaches stay away or minimal.

Safe travels everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.