“Kettlebells Found to Increase Joint Damage Over Time,” Says Personal Trainer Nick Sage

"...Because who would lie on the internet?"

Now that's funny.

I'm not sure who the author is, but my personal experience over the past 7 years has been 100% positive. I feel no undue stress on my joints, all I feel is good...strong.

I love working out with kettlebells.

I have so many questions....

Where is kith University?
Who, and what kind of doctor is this Doc Holiday?
I'd like to read the abstract from this study at the very least.

(I couldn't resist..sorry! ;) )

I did a Goode search of Kith University, and all I get is a shoe store that sells Nike Air Jordans.
HMMM.
Edited to say, I did a GoDuckGo search and got a KTH University in Stockholm but its a Institute of Tecnology, and nothing that looks like it would be exercise physiology or that sort of study.

Thanks Rhonda.
I couldn't find Kith or this Doc.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I did a Goode search of Kith University, and all I get is a shoe store that sells Nike Air Jordans.
HMMM.
Edited to say, I did a GoDuckGo search and got a KTH University in Stockholm but its a Institute of Tecnology, and nothing that looks like it would be exercise physiology or that sort of study.

I'm not sure who the author is, but my personal experience over the past 7 years has been 100% positive. I feel no undue stress on my joints, all I feel is good...strong.

Only been at it less than a year and I totally agree with you 1nortell.

In fact, my shoulder joints prefer the use of the Kettlebell, especially overhead. I think it has to do with the balance of the weight in line with my body instead of out to the side like with dumbbells.

I am sure you can injure yourself with bad form...but that holds true for any strength exercise...even bodyweight.

"...Because who would lie on the internet?"

Now that's funny.

Why does Cathy not use Kettlebells in her Workout Programms? Is there any reason? I love KBs and I am quite astonished, that there is no DVD with Kettlebells.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.