Search results

  1. KeriJ

    Cathe live request

    Hi Would love some more Cathe lives using the step. Especially some athletic type cardio moves mixed with legs and upper body weights. Thanks for all you do!
  2. KeriJ

    Started Meso 3 :)

    Hi everyone, I wanted to thank all of you!!! Being able to come on the forums and find answers to questions has been such a great help. I have just finished week one of STS-Meso 3 and am feeling strong/great. I can finally do a few push-ups on my toes :) yay! And also a huge thanks to Cathe...
  3. KeriJ

    Workout cards?

    Hi All, This is my first time using forum so forgive me if wrong place to ask but I was wondering what everybody does for workout cards?? I’v started to accumulate Cathes dvd and haven’t been keeping track of the weights I use for each one. I’d like to start recording them somehow but...
Top