Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums

FireLight
FireLight
Double the Boo hiss.... Get well quickly!
Nanbo
Nanbo
OH NO!!!!! Sending healing vibes your way! Hope this is a fleeting injury and you're back to your active self soon!
complik8td
complik8td
Thanks, Nancy. I've been through this before on my OTHER elbow. Had surgery! New doc said no more surgeries. Gonna call her tomorrow and ask what she suggests. I'm signed up for Glassboro!!!
desertambrosia
desertambrosia
Boo hiss, is right. Not fun. Every once in awhile, I have a bout of tennis elbow, that rears it's ugly head.
Nanbo
Nanbo
How is your elbow doing? Haven't seen you on the forum in a while :(
complik8td
complik8td
Tks for asking, Nancy. Yea, I haven't been here much bcz of the elbow. I'm on FB w/many Cathletes tho. I know a lot of u here don't use FB. I'm seeing a chiro, an acupuncturist, I'm resting it (grrrrr), & wearing kinesiology tape & a brace. I've read that it can take a LONG time to heal... 12-24 months!! Gah! Hope it's better before too long, and hope I don't have to miss the RT. Tks again for thinking of me! =)
FireLight
FireLight
Yes, I also noticed your absence! Missed you and love the new avatar - Cuteness all the way!
Looks like you have all the bases covered with healing the tennis elbow - I like that! Keep your thoughts positive and it will heal in time for the RT!
complik8td
complik8td
Thank you, FireLight!! (((Hugs)))
FireLight
FireLight
Hellooooo! Are you ready for Glassboro?! I believe I read that you had surgery? OH NO. How are you feeling?
complik8td
complik8td
Had to cancel Glassboro. :((((( Just had surgery on Monday. VERY sore & swollen. :(((( Thx for checking on me! Are you going to Glassboro? If so, lucky you! Have a blast! Hopefully, I can make it next year.
Nanbo
Nanbo
OH NO!!!!!! I hope you heal quickly and are able to get back to your active lifestyle ASAP!!!!
complik8td
complik8td
Thanks, Nancy! That which does not kill us, makes us stronger, eh? Sure hope so! It's been a rough year for me. I gotta go check on your thread about your hubby. What an incredible feat!!