Yoga Relax

Cruncholi

Cathlete
I got my new DVDs today and decided to try Yoga Relax tonight after the kids were asleep. I like everything about it. It gives you a great stretch, a good challenge (with less aggressive modifications), nice heat in the body, and with plenty of breathing reminders, I even feel less congested now! There is no "omming" which is more than fine by me. If I had a blanket over me during the corpse pose at the end I could have fallen asleep.

Overall, Yoga Relax has that friendly and athletic Cathe feel to it, but it brings a new type of exercise to us from Cathe. I love Stretch Max, but a yoga video is something that I've been waiting for from Cathe for a long time. It does not disappoint!

Oh, BTW the packaging is very nice and the gliding discs appear to be of high quality but I haven't tried them yet.

Thank you, Cathe! I can't wait to try the rest of the series :)

Thanks for this review, I'm looking fwd to trying Cathe's Yoga Relax and Max.

Enjoy the rest of the series! :D

thanks for the review...I am also glad that there is no "omming"...I wanted more of the athletic aspect of the yoga exercises than the spiritual.

I look forward to doing this one too.

This is just so fun doing the new exercises and writing to everyone on the boards and reading how everyone else is having fun too!:rolleyes:

I've never done yoga, but I too am glad there isn't any omming, because I'd probably bust out laughing. Although I understand it has something to do with stimulating the vegus nerve. I'm looking forward to this very much.

I did Yoga Relax last night. I told myself I was taking the day off, but couldn't help myself...needed to do something. Anyway, Yoga Relax delivers as promised! At the end, Cathe holds us in a fetal position, I could have fallen asleep! Definitely reach for this one when you want to do something good for your body in a relaxing kind of way.

Something from Spin Max today!

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.