Where can I get a cheap Step?

KZN

Can any of you suggest a good place to get a good price on the full size Step?So far the cheapest I've found is $89 and I'm hoping I can do better.By the way,hi!This is my first post and I just started with my first Cathe video (cardio kicks).Thanks!

Hello. I saw an aerobic, full length step at Target for $30.00. It is not as nice as The Step, but it could certainly do the job.

Hope this helps,
Cynthia

Hello. I saw an aerobic, full length step at Target for $30.00. It is not as nice as The Step, but it could certainly do the job.

Hope this helps,
Cynthia

I have been holding out for a while, too. Finally we made a 14 inch, multi-purpose bench out of wood for muscle work. Recently Dunham's has been having good sales on the one like Cathe uses. They had been $99 for a long time. I got two for $59 each --(My husband uses them too)--- and then the next week they went down to an unbelievable $49. I took my receipts back and got $20 back!

They are WELL worth the money!

A friend and I have found 3 Step Co. steps at our local Goodwill over the course of about 3 weeks. They varied in price between $4.99 and $19.99 all were in new condition so I don't know why the variation in price. But even at the high price you can't beat it. I think a lot of people get steps and other fitness equipment (or get them for gifts) and don't use them. Then they end up donating them to the Goodwill or other thrift store or selling them at garage sales. I had been checking for a few months beofre I found one, but my patience paid off. So check the thrift stores in your area. Also it's not too long until garage sale season.

A friend and I have found 3 Step Co. steps at our local Goodwill over the course of about 3 weeks. They varied in price between $4.99 and $19.99 all were in new condition so I don't know why the variation in price. But even at the high price you can't beat it. I think a lot of people get steps and other fitness equipment (or get them for gifts) and don't use them. Then they end up donating them to the Goodwill or other thrift store or selling them at garage sales. I had been checking for a few months beofre I found one, but my patience paid off. So check the thrift stores in your area. Also it's not too long until garage sale season.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.