Weight Watchers...***Sunday***

alsrnbsn

Cathlete
Did you remember to set your clocks ahead??? I only have to work 11 hrs tonight!!!:7 :7 :7

I hope that you all slept well. I had another busy night chasing after a confused, squirrelly patient that insisted he was in Bakersfield, CA to pick up his new truck! Whatever!

Good Morning Ladies!:)

It seems as if I had a extra hour of sleep...but really I didn't:eek: We totally forgot about the clocks going ahead and now I wonder what time DS will go to bed tonight.

I didn't have anything to report with weight loss this week. Last week on Sat the scale read 138.3 and today it was 139.7.And some how WW's readjusted my points and gave me 2 more points a day}( go figure. Anyway, week 3 I didn't lose any weight and then week 4 I lost almost 5 lbs and week 6 noth'in so.....maybe week 7 will bring good things:) Gotta stay positive, I am not settling with my weight at 140 at 5'3" tall...its just not happening. Maybe next week this time I will be 135 lbs:)

Im not sure what workout I will be doing today. I am starting one body part a day and cardio. I am kinda thinking about doing back and BC with interval runs. But we will see what happens.

Chat with everyone later,
Lori:)

Good morning ladies,

Mary I am continuing to pray for your mom.

Amy I am glad that you are feeling a little better today. My DD changed the clocks in my house.

Chreryl how are you doing today?:)

Hi to Traci, LoriS, Teddygirl, Jane, Jessica, Heather and Kali:)

Have a great workout and Sunday!:)

I will check back later!
Belinda

Hi, everyone!

Amy, woo hoo on the chance to "clock out" of that extra hour at work. Don't you love when that happens!! I hope you are feeling better. I am actually feeling much better this morning although still not quite 100%.

LoriG, we can't lose 5 lbs every week, darn it! But I'm so excited for you that the 5 you lost week before last actually "stuck". You are making wonderful progress. And just getting below the 140 mark this quickly is such a milestone. You'll make it. I know you will!

Belinda, I hope you're headed for a wonderful day.

This morning I decided to do LIC with an 8" step to try to up the instensity while still staying low impact. It was just the ticket. Whooped my tail pretty good, so I'm happy :eek: }( }(

Teddygirl, how are you doing??? I'm missing you this weekend.

Traci, I hope you get home safe and sound.

Hello to everyone else, and I'll check back in later this evening.

Making shish-ke-bobs and cheesy potatoes for dinner ... all my kids are coming, along with the grandbaby - it's a wonderful day!

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

Cheryl

Hi Girls,

My workout wasn't that long today but thats o.k with me. Truth be known, I don't think I really wanted to workout cause I was really moody:eek: But I did 1/2 BC with 5 min interval runs (20 mins), thats all I could have done anyway b/c the baby woke up.I had no problems with stopping though:)
Just got back from grocery shopping and I stocked up on fruits and veggies for this week. Is it just me or have groceries gotten more expensive? We go through more now b/c Im not working so I cook everyday and DH doesn't eat as much take out as he use to.Everytime I go, I spend close to $300 and Im sure I will be back there some time this week picking up something else.

Cheryl, the good thing about only having 10lbs to lose is that noone else notices it. Everyone thinks I am back to my old size.I think another 5 lbs will put me back into ALL of my jeans though.
Enjoy your family. We are going to my inlaws for dinner as well.

I should go and change his poopy pamper:+
Lori:)

Good Afternoon!

I am finally going to workout today. I am going to do a light steady state cardio on the elliptical...nothing too strenuous on the respiratory system!

Scale says down another 2 lbs! I have been staying in the lower range of my calories and haven't worked out for 4 days, so who knows!

Cheryl- I am feeling MUCH better, thank you. I am glad to hear that you are too! I hope that you enjoy your family night!

Mary- still praying for you mom!

Whew....last night of my work "week"! I am ready! I hope that you all have a great evening!

Good afternoon,

Amy congrats on the scale! I am glad you are feeling much better today:) Make sure you are not overdoing it!

Cheryl have fun with your family !

Mary - still praying for your mother! How are you holding up?

Gidget I spent a lot of money on grocery too.

Have a great Sunday everyone!
Belinda

Lori, wow, BC coupled with 5 min interval runs- that's impressive.You are doing so well. And getting that next 5 off and back into all your pre-Ryan jeans will feel like Heaven! ;-) :7 :7

Amy, so glad you're feeling better. steady state aerobic sounds perfect. Wow, hurray on the 2 lbs down! There's a bonus - that's a silver lining for sure. Do antibiotics give you (ahem) female problems? That's why I've been pumping the yogurt. That and the greek yogurt with granola is downright ADDICTIVE, I tell ya... Sure is a good thing Spark tells me how many calories are in that granola or I'd be stirring in way more than 1/4 cup :7 :7 :7 :p

Belinda - hope you're having a wonderful day. Will look forward to hearing what your workout is.

Mary - hang in there, our friend!!

Have a wonderful night, everyone!
Cheryl

Thank you all for you prayers and kind words. things are o.k. she now has pneumonia and she seems to be ok. the hard part is that she was only give 2-4 weeks to live and as far as the dr.s are concerned she should not have lived beyond feb.13. i am greatful for this time but i feel so bad because she does not want to die. sorry to be so somber. i also did not workout today but it is more because my knee is still bothering so i am taking it easy until tomorrow. i will keep you posted. thank you again:)

Cheryl- Actually, no, I have never had "female" problems with taking antibiotics. Then again, I have been a long time yogurt eater and usually eat 1-2 servings of it a day (since college when I found out that I'm lactose intolerant).

Mary- I am glad that your mom is holding her own!

The elliptical felt really good tonight, plus the stretch! I really didn't push the heartrate, but it just felt good to move!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.