Weight Watchers....***Sunday***

alsrnbsn

Cathlete
Good Morning, Chickadees!!!

Last night ended up okay. I didn't sleep well yesterday and it was catching up with me about 4a!!!

I am hoping to sleep really well today!!!

I hope that everyone has a good day!!! I will check in later, from work.

Hey Everybody!

Im just starting to get on the go and its almost noon here. The baby didn't sleep a whole lot so I went back to bed for a while.

Im not sure what workout I will be doing today. I think I may like to try LIC again. I was planning on working out soon but my house is now full of people so it will probably be after lunch before I get anything started.
Im also not sure of what my goals are this week/month. I think my weightloss aim will be 136 lbs. My scale read 138.9 today so I am still below the 140 mark but it is up a little since yesterday. I think I am also going to try and get 2 long runs in a week, one being on Sat when DH is home and I am not sure when the other one will be.I also need to start doing one full UB workout and week and one LB.

I will be back later, I hope everyone as a good day!
Lori:)

Good morning ladies,

I just siged up with ParkPeople. All I have to do is log in everything I eat.

yesterday I did Crunch Pick your Spot Pilates with three 10 min. workout Belly, Butt and Thighs. It really targets all three body parts.

Today is S & H legs and Shoulders.

I will be back later!
Have a great weekend!
Belinda

Hi everyone, not much going on here. It is my rest day, so I am putting around, and doing laundry. Have a good day!!
Lori

Not much happening around here today...its prety quiet.

Im just back to report my workout.I got sidetracked by trying to clean out my cupboards and before I knew it, it was 2:30 and Rylan was soon going to want to eat again. So, I ended up doing a 4 mile run and some abs. I ended just in time b/c when I got out of the shower I could hear him crying.
Its a pretty lazy day here as well. DH is doing is own thing, DD is still in her p.js and DS is having a nap. GOing to the inlaws for dinner so I don't have to cook!:)

Belinda, enjoy your workout! I never did do the S&H series much.

Lori, enjoy your rest day. Its never truely as rest day is it. We find something to do around the house!

I will probably check in again later tonight,
Lori:)

Hey ladies!! Sounds like we have all had a lazy kinda day. We went to cracker barrel for lunch. I LOVE that place. I ordered good, but I"m sure they coat their food in grease or somthing else loaded with calories. I am working on a paper for school, so not sure how the rest of my day will go. I'm in grad school, so it has to be a good paper:)

Jessica

Hi, everyone!

I'm late checking in - this morning I was so tired I realized I needed a rest day, but hated to take one completely so I did just GS Chest (30 min) plus 10 min PUB abs. That was enough.

Tonight was the birthday dinner for my oldest son - I made homemade eggrolls, fried rice, wontons and we had an ice cream cake. I behaved, though! Just 1 eggroll, 2 wontons, 1/2 cup rice and a very small slice of the cake. Yum! Calories came out okay.

Tomorrow is another week.

Have a good evening, everyone!

Cheryl

Fairly quiet day, today. I did Imax 2 and although I didn't push myself, it felt good. I am still trying to learn to listen to my body and not kill myself with cardio, thinking that if I didn't burn at least 800 calories, it wasn't a good workout!!! So far, it's the mental aspect of it!

Work is decent, all the good people are here that don't mind doing their own work, so it should be a good night. This week is another hectic one with shuttling DH around to doctor's appts and stuff.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.