Weight Watchers.....***Saturday****

alsrnbsn

Cathlete
Hello everyone. Work is going okay. No workouts for me since Tuesday. I still have DOMS in my legs from PLB but I think that most of that is because I haven't been able to workout and "work" them out.

No voice to speak of....pun intended!!! But fortunately both my patients are intubated and sedated, so I really don't have to talk to them. Trouble comes when I have to answer the phone!!!

I hope that everyone has a good weekend.

Cheryl- I am glad that your split is coming up soon!!! I am sorry that she's being such a butt about it, though! (did you honestly think it was going to be otherwise???)

Amy, you are so right on the partner! I always knew this was the way it would go - but it's worth it. I am so excited for the future professionally for the first time in a very long time.

Wow, Amy, I feel so bad for you having to work yourself when you are still feeling so sick. This stuff is the crud!

I felt like death warmed over all day and had to present to an account. It was awful. Dragged myself home, ate some more yogurt and granola (pushing the yogurt while I'm on the antibiotic) and crawled straight into bed.

Like a fool, though, I am planning to join the running group at 7 a.m. }( }( }(

I hope everyone is headed for a great Saturday morning!!!

Cheryl}(

Good Morning, Cheryl and everyone else!

My appetite has been poor the last couple of days, so I guess it's a good thing that I haven't been working out! I have to push myself just to eat 1300 calories! I usually have to work to keep myself under my max of 1900!!!

I hope that you have a good run this morning and please, take it easy!!! Don't push yourself, especially if you're dealing with the same crud I am!!!

Good Morning Ladies:)

What a great nights sleep I had! I was so tired last night that I decided to take some frozen breast milk out of the freezer and let DH do the next feeding while I went on to bed and it was the best decision I have made in a long time. Thats what I should be using my stored milk for, not parties or nights out...SLEEP! I went to bed at 10 and I was asleep shortly after that, at 3 I woke up wondering how long I have been asleep for and at 4 I got up b/c my right breast was so full, I had to pump it. I got 6 oz out of it! I normally get 4 oz the max but that was the one he would have feed off of at 12 last night and that feeding got missed. And we are just getting up now and its 8 0'clock. I think I will start doing this one night a week to catch up on any missed sleep, I swear my head was gonna explode yesterday.

Amy, sorry to hear you are feeling rotten but atleast your patients aren't your biggest prob! LOL The one good thing about being sick is you don't eat much, I was like that a couple of weeks ago and I thought my diet was gonna go out the window but instead I stayed under my points cause I didn't eat anything.

Cheryl, enjoy your run. We are diffently suckers for punishment.There are times I know that I shouldn't do anything but if you don't exercise then you feel even more lazy sometimes.

I am running today as well. Saturdays are when I am doing my long run so I am hoping for 8 miles or more but I will also be happy with 7 miles.I am starting one body part a day tomorrow.I am gonna use the GS series and the CTX series.
We are going to a friends house for dinner tonight but I don't have to worry about my diet b/c she is the one who just had a baby and she is watching ever bite that goes into her mouth.
I didn't do very well with the eating yesterday, I was picking alot and probably lost count of points but I didn't care. I had been so good for so long straight that I needed to fall off the wagon and get back on today and now I am ready to go again.
I will be back later,
Lori:)

Today I did Rhythmic Step, and I'm hoping to have time later to do a leg workout. It's a beautiful day here and I hope to get outside for some of it.
Lori - Enjoy your run! I am a runner at heart, but because of an injury I can't run much now. I can go on a little run(3 miles or so) about once every two weeks. But, there is nothing like those long runs. I miss those endorphins!
Amy - Illness definatly can have it's perks, when your feeling better your stomach will be all shrunk and you'll fill up on 1/4 of what you used to have to eat. Are you a nurse? That's what I'm in school for, right now A&P2. Next fall I'll start full time for my RN.
Cheryl - I am in the process of closing a business with business partners as well, and although we're having our ups and downs it's okay so far. I am anxious to get on with it though. Sounds like you have gotten to the other side, congratulations -that must feel like a load off.

Enjoy the day.

Heather

Back to report my workout. I did another 8 mile run and PH abs. I have a feeling that I am going to be hungry after that run,even though I am eating now, it doesn't seem to be going anywhere! LOL

Heather, sounds like you have a busy day of working out ahead of you. Its nice to be able to break the workouts up but its also nice when you can do it and get it over with.

I may be back later, I hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Back to report my workout. I did another 8 mile run and PH abs. I have a feeling that I am going to be hungry after that run,even though I am eating now, it doesn't seem to be going anywhere! LOL

Heather, sounds like you have a busy day of working out ahead of you. Its nice to be able to break the workouts up but its also nice when you can do it and get it over with.

I may be back later, I hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Hi again, everyone!

Heather, good to know you are dealing with a partner split as well - it gives me moral support - and I hope I can provide that for you as well, as this progresses. I am feeling much better today and feeling confident it will work out fine.

Lori, congrats on the 8 mile run. Omigosh! That was an effort. I'm very impressed.

Amy, are you on any antibiotic? I forgot to ask. I hope you are close to the end of this saga.

Well, I slept 12 full hours, from 7 p.m. to 7 this morning... decided not to join the running club after all. Attempted High Step Challenge here at the house and realized 15 minutes into it I wasn't up for the high impact and switched to the treadmill instead for a lower-key 45 min and ended with B&G Bonus abs (love it!) So I got enough in to make me happy and hopefully didn't make the crud any worse.

On to a wonderful day - I think we are going to go see Wild Hogs.

Have a great Saturday, everyone!

Cheryl

Hi ladies,

Amy I hope you get to feeling 100% soon!

Cheryl I am glad you are feeling better today! WOW, on your run:)

Lori great job on the 8 mile run! You are smoking!

Heather great job on RS!

I did PUB today!

Hello to all who follows:)

Have a great day!
Belinda:)

Hello ladies...crazy day today, my mom is in the hospital(relapsed ovarian cancer)and i was at the hospital late last night. today will be my rest day because my knee is bothering me too. cant really say to much and i will try to check in later...have a great weekend!

Mary I am so sorry to hear your mom is in the hospital. My thoughts & prayers are with you and your mom.

Best of wishes!
Belinda

Mary, I am so sorry to hear about your mother! I hope that she is able to return home soon. I also hope that you knee starts to behave as well!!!

Cheryl- Yes, I started antibiotics Tuesday when DH looked in my throat and didn't like what he saw! My doctor seconded the notion when she saw me Wednesday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.