Weight Watchers .....**Monday**

teddy16410

Cathlete
Happy Monday WW! Busy weekend at bay and busy Sunday back home. Havent read any of weekend boards but I shall return once I catch up. Nasty storms hitting this morning so may have to shut down computer until lightening subsides a bit ...

Doing LIC- Total Body Sculpt Premix today

Having to modify cardio AGAIN as with daily cardio last week I ate way too many calories & was hungry ALL THE TIME. Didnt help scale 1 oz so why do it? Back to my strength training focus and more reasonable daily calories!

Shall return after reading weekend news!

Great day to all!!!

~~~~~~~~~ Personals ~~~~~~~~~~~~

AMY: I am so sorry that your germ has hung on so long! I’m glad you didn’t push yourself to workout- it really is best to listen to our bodies when we are sick. LOL on your confused patient! Did you remember that my family lives in Bakersfield??? How funny! Congrats on scale down- awful way to get it to happen tho! I so hope this week will bring you lots of good health!! Take it easy sweets! (Look out as I think these storms will hit you mid week... 3 days of this slow mving storm! Its a noisy one!!!)

BELINDA: Great job on PUB Saturday! Any DOMS from that one? It’s the ONLY workout I ever feel chest on day 2 (Pushups are my magic workout for chest!)

MARY: Oh my dear! I am so terribly sorry for your moms relapse! What a terrible thing to be dealing with. Know that my thoughts and prayers are coming for you and your entire family. I so appreciate the updates from you … Do not feel bad at all about sharing! This is such a tragic time in life and I believe we all need our friends around to help it all make sense. We are your friends even if its just on-line. Take care of yourself this week.

CHERYL: I am so happy you were able to sleep Friday/Sat!…. Also very glad you didn’t make your body do a grueling workout Saturday. Poo Poo on your almost X partner… Things are not looking like they will be going according to plan with DH. Now its looking like company will have to be dissolved and DH and 1 other partner will have to start from scratch… Very scary thought as I have been out of workforce for almost 2 years but I have a game plan… details will follow!

GIDGET: NICE workout Saturday! Are you kind of on auto pilot now with working out or is it still a challenge trying to get it in daily? Hope you enjoy the one part a day rotation! I love strength work!! LOL on the scale! It does have a mind of its own doesn’t it? Keep the great attitude and do what you know is good for your body… eventually that scale catches up! YES groceries are way more expensive in Houston past 12 months… I spend over 100.00 a week and its just DH & me!

HEATHER: Nice workout for you as well on Saturday! Doing a doubles day? Hope your week goes exactly as planned!

Well I think I am all caught up on your busy lives!!! I sure do miss you guys on weekends… We are supposed to stay in town for a BBQ on Saturday so I am actually a happy camper. I need to feel grounded with my friends and weekends are the only available time to do so… DH is not Mr Social either so he’d be a hermit except for work if he had his way…

Great morning to all!!!!

Heyyyyy Traci! I am so happy you are back!

On DH's business - it doesn't surprise me, and I think dissolving and starting over with his remaining partner will be the smoothest way to go. Frustrating business. I'm very interested in hearing more about your game plan!

Today I am doing Step Blast and if I'm feeling really chipper will add on some or all of B&G. We'll see. I haven't weighed in since I got sick and my workouts were at an all time low of 6 1/2 hours last week... my measurements are the same, but I don't expect any good news on the scale. I avoided weighing because on the antibiotic/sudafed I've been feeling that swollen/can't get enough to drink routine that means the scale weight would have been meaningless anyway.

Have kept my calories at about 1500 a day, but a very big share has been greek yogurt/granola }( I'm out of it now, and I don't know if I'll be able to find more right away - maybe that's a good thing? Sooo yummy. Good Earth had it, turns out. It's GoodEarthNutrition if anyone wants to look up the store locations and call to make sure they carry it there. (Gee thanks for sharing the temptations, eh?)

Good morning to everyone!!! I'll check in later -
:p :D }(
Cheryl

Good morning ladies...tracy...thank you for your kind words and prayers. hopefully she will be coming home today:) i am preparing for my accountant to come so i will fill in the blanks for my workouts.

Good Morning!

Traci:7 - Welcome back, girl!!! We missed you muchly!!! I am feeling much better and am pretty much back to my "normal" self. Even people at work noticed that I wasn't my usual "chipper" self! I had forgotten that you family lives in Bakersfield! That patient had transferred out yesterday, of which I was very glad! When they get to be walking/talking....they don't need me anymore! I am sorry about DH's business issues!!! I hope that your "game plan" works out!!! You will be awesome at anything you set your mind to!

Cheryl- LOL at your "all-time low" in workout time for last week! I think I clocked in 2 1/2 hrs last week, myself! I looked for Greek yogurt in my local organic/health food store this morning. Couldn't find it, but I found upteen other varieties of yogurt!!! Ranging from regular, plain, vanilla, soy, fat-free soy, goat's milk, fat free goat's milk and buffalo milk!!!

Well, I've the bug to work for grad school again. It hits me very hard about every other month or so, but then reality sets in and I know that it's going to be SUPER hard with DH being disabled and I'm the only paycheck! Well, I found out last night that there's a grad program that I want to look into at UNC, Charlotte that's a part-time program. I could feasibly still work full time (36 hrs/week) and go to school part time. It would take me 3 yrs to finish, but heck, as long as I could work, pay the bills and attend school, who cares!!! I also have a super good friend that lives near Charlotte, and I don't have any problems with moving to NC, as long as DH doesn't mind. Now that I've found a program that would honestly work for me, now I just need to get my rear in gear and start working on the GRE!!! AAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
:p

Hi everyone.....I had a really busy weekend working the Expo. It was fun though, and very successful. My eatiung stayed on track, and for that, I am glad. I am going to do BBBB w/ Traci today, and just walk on my treadmill for a half an hour afterwards. I am so swollen, and if this deson't start, and go away, I will not be going to WI on Weds.
Lori

Hey Girls,

Went to check in earlier but something else...or some one else got my attention:) so I went ahead and did my workout instead.

I had a good night last night. Rylan wouldn't go to sleep first, I don't know if it had anything to do with the time going ahead, so I put him in bed with us and he didn't wake until 5:08! I was so happy to get another night with a good stretch of sleep. And then he woke again at 8:45. I feel pretty rested. Maybe it had something to do with being in bed with us that made him sleep so long. Prehaps he was nice and cozy but I know from past experience that its not something that you want to start b/c you can never get them out of it. DD is 11 and I think she would still sleep with us if we let her.

Traci, glad to hear you had a good weekend. Your DH and mine are total opposites. DH loves to be around people but also loves his alone time. Atleast you get to stay around here this weekend and chat with us! The ones who never go anywhere:)

Cheryl, I hope you are feeling chipper, thats alot of working out! I also hear ya on the scale. Im not going near mine for a couple of days. I really didn't watch my points yesterday and I just ate when I was hungry. Im sure I didn't go over to bad but dinner at my MIL's was so good that I had to have another piece of garlic bread and some more salad. Back on track today though, gonna stay focused this week to see if the scale will move. If it doesn't....Im not quit sure what the plan is.

Amy, back to school? Im so glad I am done and I never want to go back! LOL Actually, there are times I wish I had tried harder in high school and maybe I would have had a much higher paying job then I do.Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Mary, Im sorry to hear about your mom. My MIL had breast cancer about 4 yrs ago and it was quit frightening for all of us b/c we hadn't dealt with anything like that before. Lucky for us, they caught it in time and she has been doing really well since then. But she did have a brother die from lung cancer and her other brother had bowel cancer 3 yrs ago and when it returned it came back on his liver. No one talks about it but apparently liver cancer is one of the worse cancers you can have.They keep finding spots here and there and they keep doing scans but I honestly don't know how much time he has.It just keeps coming back fast and furious,even when he is doing treatments. Right now, he is well and on the go...not sick at all. But he as another scan this week and I wouldn't be surprised if its bad news again.

Well, my workout was GS chest and MM chest work and then I did #2 of the hardcore series, low max intervals and 5 Imax intervals. It was a good workout and now I am ready to eat again!!!!
I will check back later, Hi to all the late commers!
Lori:)

Hi again! Happy to report My LIC Total Body Sculpt is completed.. WOW- I love this premix! I had never done LIC in full (only the cardio premixes) so this was a new weighted experience. LOVE the use of bands, db, bb. Awesome ab segment as well! Good job Cathe!

CHERYL: You must be feeling loads better to tackle such an ambitious workout! I am happy to get in 1 hour a day an there you go with your 10+ hours most weeks. No doubt your body will respond beautifully to your “recovery type” week last week. I am still in search of that yogurt… Kroger carries it but only full fat version and I sure don’t need that!

Mary: Continued good thoughts & hugs…. Hope all goes well with accountant!

AMY: Woo Hoo!!! Feeling back chipper & perky! Now that’s how I like to see you. How exciting about grad school! OMG what a wonderful experience that would be for you woman. So what is DH’s initial reaction about moving? That means that you might miss my summer trek to Florida???? DH and I talking about Key West-ing it again this year – its been about 6 years since our last visit. We sold this years Cabo trip to a guy at work so we can plan something different. Keep me posted!!!

LoriS: happy expo was a success for you! What a busy woman you are these days. Great job on the eating in that difficult environment!

GIDGET: Be careful or you’ll get used to these wonderful nights sleep! Awesome workout… Are you enjoying the one part?

Have a great morning… I’m going in circles today with too many things on this weeks list and unstable weather… gotta get my game plan and just do it!

Hi again, everyone!

As is typical, my double workout plan was too ambitious... didn't do B&G, but the good news was that I felt well enough for Step Blast and was able to give it my all. woo hoo!

Weight was 124.0. Thank heavens! Being sick didn't help or hurt me, so basically I can call it a recovery week }( }( It may take outdoor running again to finally blast off this final 5 lb.

Amy, grad school???? You ambitious woman. You are becoming a new gal on so many fronts. I'm impressed.

LoriS, good to hear you're doing well!!

LoriG, way to go on the chest workout. Sounds great.

Well, back to business. Today I set up my new bank account, new e-mail server, and meet with a longtime wonderful longtime business associate for lunch. This afternoon is orthodontist visit for Nadia and then homework - she has a geography report due tomorrow :-(

Have a great day, everyone!
Cheryl

Hi all,
I have now completed my first week on ww. The scale says I'm down 2lbs. Not as much as I'd hoped but it's moving in the right direction. Yesterday I went for a bike ride and it really felt like spring here, it was just wonderful. I'm cursing daylight savings time today, I did not get up early enough to work out and I probably won't have time later. Ugh! Saturday I went out to eat with my husband, we had Mexican and I probably used up all of my extra points in that meal, it was really tasty. I'm not sure how really to deal with the extra points and the weekend thing. Do you all always use all your extra points? Do you use them on the weekends, or special occasions, or what?
Heather

Hi Girls,

Traci, get to work!:) I hate having a pile of things to do b/c I keep putting them off. Although, I am not as bad now that I am not working. I usually do the things I need to b/c I am bored:)

Cheryl, will I ever see 124 lbs I wonder? Thats pretty low for me actually. I think i will be happt to see 134 !:) i love running outside, even in the winter time all bundles up:+

Heather, my weekdays and weekends are the same. If I were working then things would be up in the air but right now I am not partying or going to social gatherings so things can stay pretty grounded. BUT, the one week I didn't lose was the week that I had eaten my flex points so I did'nt eat them the next week and I lost again and last week I followed the same thing, and didn't lose again. So I think I just lose every 2nd week! LOL If I were to eat them, I think I would just have a good meal, something I really wanted or some kind of dessert. I would put off using them towards the end of the week though but not to close to weigh in day.

Well, the little guy is down for a nap and I am not sure what to do. The house doesn't really need cleaning but I could do somethings around here. DH wants me to help him paint the downstairs but it needs to be sanded first, I can only imagine the dust that will be flying around!
O.k...Ill shut up now! LOL
I will check back later,
lori:)

Good afternoon ladies,

Traci welcome back! I am glad you had a great weekend!

Amy grad school! Good for you:) I am impressed too.

Mary thanks for the update. Prayers are not stopping.

Cheryl good job on Step Blast! WTG!

Today is Cardio and Weights!

Check in later!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.