WEIGHT LOSS CHECK-IN week of 1/14

RE: Thanks for the Encouragement

YOU GO GIRL!!!!

See there, you're already back in the swing of things.

I admire anybody that can keep up with C. Taylor for 30 minutes. I just received Hi/LO Heaven a couple of weeks ago. Wow! Can that girl move fast or what?

I just previewed it. Haven't tried it yet. But it looked like it would be so much fun once you get the steps down. Wish me luck.

Take care
Lisa

Thanks Lisa

I love that Christi. She (along with Cathe of course) is the Queen of Choreography. I don't own either of the "Heavenly" videos yet. They will be my treat (along with CTX series, which I still don't own) if I'm a good girl for the next couple of months. Let me know how you like the Hi/Lo Heaven.

Christi

I have Step Heaven and Hi/Lo Heaven and they are both extremely fun. Of course I have had to work at getting the moves. I do pretty well wtih Step Heaven. I have only tried Hi/Lo Heaven once but even though I was not getting every step I had an extremely fun time. It is great! I am not dancy or really good wtih choreography but with time and patience I will learn both of these tapes! Christi cues very well which definitely helps! You will not go wrong getting either of these tapes!

Kelly

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.