Video Clip on Cathe Live Step Hiit

SNM Videos

Administrator
Cathe Live Step HiiT Class - May 15,2014

We've just posted a video clip on our YouTube account of Step HiiT + Upper Body weights (no step choreography) . This is a 7 1/2 min clip of a Cathe Live class that was filmed live at our Gym on Thursday, May 15, 2014. | View Video |

If you would like to experience the full class make sure to subscribe to my Cathe Live Chanel at Cathe Live Stream | Cathe Video Streaming

Last edited:
I just purchased Cathe Live but for some reason it doesn't let me log in using my iPhone. After I enter user name and password it just defaults back to that screen again. Any suggestions?
Amy

Hi str8shooter,

What version of iOS are you using on your iPhone? If you let me know I can give you some specific things to try tailored to the version that you are using. Thanks!

I love this concept! Unfortunately, my wireless connection does not reach my workout room. My workout room is in another building on our property. So I am looking to get a wireless extender. Can anyone give me some ideas on what kind of an extender I should get? The basic extenders at Best Buy/Amazon, etc. that go for about $60.00 do not specify the range. Any ideas or help would be appreciated!!!

Mackenzie, we have an extender. I don't know anything about it, but I can ask my husband when he gets home. It works great for me. I have lost the signal a few times, but unplugging and plugging it back in gets it going again.

ETA: I should note that my router is in the living room and we're boosting to the garage, which isn't a long distance. But if the original signal is strong, it should work fine.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.