Video Clip of Rock it Sock it Live

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This video clip is from Cathe's "Rock'It Sock'It" Live, that was first broadcast on Thursday, December 31st on Cathe Live and is our 82nd live broadcast. We'll ring in the new year "in the ring"!!! Get ready for "Rock'It Sock'It Live.

Inspired by the ICE Rock'm Sock'm workout, expect to do a similar workout but scrambled together in a different way. We'll also be wearing boxing gloves for this workout, however gloves are optional. Finally, we'll be striking the heavy bag for small portions of this work out. If you don't have a heavy bag at home you can just follow my lead as I won't be using a heavy bag.

EQUIPMENT NEEDED:

Boxing Gloves (optional)

*Now you can workout with Cathe almost every week at her Gym no matter where you live! All broadcasts are recorded and may be viewed whenever you like 24/7.Sign Up today! Learn more about Cathe Live and OnDemand or sign up at http://bit.ly/1DHvHDD

I considered Rock'm Sock'm from ICE my favorite kickboxing workout...until now! Just tried this one and loved it! I think it's more intense than the DVD version. Love the heavy bag addition. @jengollf...you should try it if you haven't! (Couldn't find your review for it.)

I have not done it. For a long time I avoided the ICE live workouts. I did Crush It: Low Impact which is based on the ICE series low impact workout and was disappointed. So I stayed away from anything Live ICE related for a long time. I only started trying the Live ICE workouts based on the strength workouts over the last few months. This one has now been added to my To Do list, too! So thank you! I'm getting behind on trying new-to-me live workouts because I am focusing on S&S and other new-to-me workouts (Black Fire and YAYOG Vol 2)--but I have a list ready to go!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.