Video Clip of Cathe's Fitness Fusion Live

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This video clip is from Cathe's "Fitness Fusion" Live!, that was first broadcast on Thursday, August 6th on Cathe Live and is our 63rd live broadcast.

The workout starts with some cardio boxing, shifts to a bit of hiit training, moves on to lower body conditioning & finishes up with core work. Expect to lose fat, build stamina, shape & strengthen the lower body & core.

Equipment needed:

Boxing Gloves
A set of 8 AND 10 pound dumbbells
A fitness mat

*Now you can workout with Cathe almost every week at her Gym no matter where you live! All broadcasts are recorded and may be viewed whenever you like 24/7.Sign Up today! Learn more about Cathe Live and OnDemand or sign up at http://bit.ly/1DHvHDD

Another great & fun workout. Love the kickboxing in the beginning esp. including some jump kicks into it. Hi/Lo Hiit got my heartrate even higher. I am pleasantly surprised by the leg workout. Even with just 8 & 10 lb DB's, my legs were feeling the burn by the end.

Another great & fun workout. Love the kickboxing in the beginning esp. including some jump kicks into it. Hi/Lo Hiit got my heartrate even higher. I am pleasantly surprised by the leg workout. Even with just 8 & 10 lb DB's, my legs were feeling the burn by the end.
I really liked the kickboxing too, I think this may be a new favorite of mine. My legs were toast at the end as well, especially with the pulsing lunges. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.