Update on my gym w/picture!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
I know you all being waiting for an update on my gym:

We are done with painting the ceiling, walls, trims a.s.o :)
The walls in the basement we painted a darker gray. The ceiling we painted a lighter gray ( in the pic it looks kinda white, but it isn't) All baseboards/doors I we painted in a lighter gray. Can't you tell I love the color gray :p

Lightning : I think I will go with industrial lighting in the basement. Haven't found anything I really like so far :( I am still looking! Any ideas would be appreciated :)

We ripped out the carpet and fill in the holes (nail holes from the carpet) with concrete. Clean the concrete. We in the progress of laying down the plank flooring. DH did a lot of research on vinyl plank flooring. I wanted vinyl plank flooring since it's easy to clean. We went with Allure ISO CORE Technology wide +XL planks. The color for the floor is: Smoked Oak Silver :) Love the color! We are almost half way done with the laying down the planks. We do have to do a lot measuring and cutting the planks to make them fit around the corners/stairs. I will post a short video once we completely done with the floors/basement.

We will replace the double door in my gym (that goes into the yard) with French doors. I also will replace the blinds in the gym. YES, you guessed it......in the color gray:D

We still haven't decided on the mats in the aerobic area?

More update/pic coming soon!

Attachments

• gym flooring 2.JPG
    gym flooring 2.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 123
Beautiful room [emoji7]

Just because i'm a granny doesn't mean I have to look like one [emoji1434]

Nice Colours Belinda. I relate:) We opted for light Grey in our Bedroom
Grey, silver and charcoal are all on trend right now;);):p
Thanks for sharing.

Nice Colours Belinda. I relate:) We opted for light Grey in our Bedroom
Grey, silver and charcoal are all on trend right now;);):p
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Nathalie :) We painted our living room, foyer, hall ways and basement in gray :) All in a different gray. You can mix it with other colors and it looks amazing. Love it!

I know you all being waiting for an update on my gym:

We are done with painting the ceiling, walls, trims a.s.o :)
The walls in the basement we painted a darker gray. The ceiling we painted a lighter gray ( in the pic it looks kinda white, but it isn't) All baseboards/doors I we painted in a lighter gray. Can't you tell I love the color gray :p

Lightning : I think I will go with industrial lighting in the basement. Haven't found anything I really like so far :( I am still looking! Any ideas would be appreciated :)

We ripped out the carpet and fill in the holes (nail holes from the carpet) with concrete. Clean the concrete. We in the progress of laying down the plank flooring. DH did a lot of research on vinyl plank flooring. I wanted vinyl plank flooring since it's easy to clean. We went with Allure ISO CORE Technology wide +XL planks. The color for the floor is: Smoked Oak Silver :) Love the color! We are almost half way done with the laying down the planks. We do have to do a lot measuring and cutting the planks to make them fit around the corners/stairs. I will post a short video once we completely done with the floors/basement.

We will replace the double door in my gym (that goes into the yard) with French doors. I also will replace the blinds in the gym. YES, you guessed it......in the color gray:D

We still haven't decided on the mats in the aerobic area?

More update/pic coming soon!

Right, it is decided: in 2017, we are all joining up to go on a tour of Cathletes home gyms around the US. First stop, Lisa LaMachina, then bayerngirl, it's your turn, so you have some time to get that flooring finished before we all come and do plyo on it .... who else is renovating her home gym!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Colour me envious!

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.