TTC or Preg *** July 10

chefkate

Cathlete
Good morning ladies!! Time to wake up!

What's everybody up to today?

No formal plans for us - just lots to do to get ready to leave for vacation on Saturday. We're going to Traverse City and getting a condo on the beach. We are so excited - we do this every year for a week in July.

Hoping for my WO to be cardio during the day and some weights tonight.

Also!!!!!/.......I had some seriously strong contractions last night so that's exciting. Less than 15 weeks to go! They weren't anything that I felt lke I was in labor but they were def. the practice contractions. 3 more months!!!

I hope Kristan is continuing to do well with her new little one. Maggie, you're next and we're all excited for you too!

Better start the day's chores. Have a good one!

Morning!
Kate...missed you yesterday! Im so jealous of your beach vacation! I would love to get away! 3 Months will fly by girl!
Not much going on today. Staying at home of course and just hanging with dd. Dh is taking me to walmart tongiht..now that exciting!
Hi Melanie, Maggie, Stephanie, Mikkia, Lisa, Anne, Candra Jen and Jen..Hope I didnt forget anyone!

Morning all!
Not much going on here fun. Have to go to San Antonio today and the kids were promised chucky cheese if they can behave, and that is a large if. Then we have to go back to the dentist at 3:50.
Yesterday we went to the pool all afternoon and I over did it. I felt terrible last night so no workout. I will try again this am.
Last night for dinner I ate 2 popcicles and watermelon. I am having a terrible time with being able to drink anything, it just doesn't go down right. Popcicles are so much better.
Kate-3 months is so short! You are almost there.
Susan-Walmart with dh is a date! Is your dd going too? How are you feeling?
Hi to everyone to follow and have a great day!

Kate you crack me up!! Im sore, but not horney at the moment :9

I did sleep some last night, so that is good! When the nagging pain goes away I'll be ding the happy dance!! I feel so sorry for people with chronic pain..geezz I don't see how they deal with it.

Hi Mikkia, yes dd is going with us..but still Im getting out!! Our anniversary is next week and my mom is coming for a few days..so dh and I will get a real date. The other night when I stayed up all night I saw the KB infomercial I think you were talking about. Was it a girl instructor, asian maybe? I think its looks interesting and may need to get it!

It wasn't me, but if it is kickboxing let me know if you find out. I think kickboxing while pregnant is the easiest on my body. I did taebo and it really was good. Stretches your back out or something.

Hi ladies!

Kate--I read your post last night, and I hope your mom is doing better. That must have been scary! I'm also very jealous of your beach trip!!! I wanted to go SO bad this year, but we decided not to, it's too long of a drive from here. Are you sure your contractions were just Braxton-Hicks? I've started getting those pretty intensely in the evenings. It's SO exciting to finally be in the third trimester!!!

Susan--Glad you're not as sore today! Have fun at Wallyworld!

Mikkia--Sorry you overdid it yesterday. Take it easy today. Your dinner sounded hilarious. But that's smart about the popcicles. At least you're getting some hydration.

Hi to Melanie, Maggie, Candra, Trish, Jen, Jen and Lisa. Did I get everyone??
-------

Well I skipped another workout yesterday. I just got SO tired yesterday afternoon that I couldn't do it. I had to nap again. I sure hope I get one in today. But eating has been good, so at least I'm doing something right. I have to take Oliver to art camp this morning and promised the boys that when we picked him up this afternoon we'd go to the library and then to Sonic for fountain drinks/slushes. I'm in love with their blackberry Sprite. Hope everyone has a great day!! :)

Susan, You'll be better before you know it!

Mikkia, BUsy days for you - hang in there! Popsicles and watermelon sound delicious!

Stephanie, I sure hope they were BH, but they were incredibly strong. DH was freaked out. Sounds liek a nice day with your boys. No sweat on no WO. Napping is more important! Never heard of Sonic....

I just finished L&G. Hoping to do some cardio tonight while DH does his lifting. Or maybe one of my sisters will want to go for a walk.:) They are teenagers (16 and 18) and they are so much fun. they call our walks "pregnant walks". They'll occasionally do a Cathe with me but they prefer to go for a walk and it is nice to be able to chat with them.

I need to go feed this baby! A cold, sweet, juicy pear is calling my name! She's kicking right now - "Send something down!!!":7

Morning girls!

Susan, we got to go to Wal-Mart last night and look at camping equipment. Too exciting for me;-) My kids loved it they got all sorts of gadgets to go camping this weekend with their daddy.

Stephanie, I love Sonic! Does yours have the happy hour? I just took the kids yesterday. I get a diet cherry coke, sometimes if I'm crazy I'll add vanilla too.

Kate, your vacation sounds great! Aren't you going on the roadtrip when you get home? Lucky girl:)

Mikkia, I loved popsicles the first trimester. The dreyer's whole fruit ones were my favorite. I think I still have a box left over in the freezer.

Hi Maggie, Jen, Trish, Melanie and Lisa

I have to start packing for the boys they are leaving early tomorrow morning on their camping trip. They are so excited and I am a nervous wreck. I can't wait until Sunday when they are home safe. I am going to go get on the elliptical first and get that out of the way.

Candra

Candra, Yes, we'll be back from family vaca on the 20th and I fly out early on the 24th for RT. Not much timein between to unpack and repack but I'll be so excited I won't care!
So, are you going to be all by your lonesome all weekend long?! Lucky girl to YOU!!!
Have fun ellipticalling!

I have gotten so much done this morning. Lunch is all cleaned up. We're going to nap soon and I'm not going to feel one bit guilty! More cleaning and organizing this afternoon. I love productive days!

Kate, yes I will be home alone. I wish I could relax and enjoy this time to myself, but I worry about everything. I do have things to do around the house to keep me busy like cleaning out the playroom since it is going to be the baby's room:)

Have good nap!

Candra

Nap was nice!

Candra, I am sooo jealous that you get to be home alone for a whole weekend! The workouts I could do and the things I could get done! No WORRIES! Enjoy this precious gift!

Hi!
Kate, I got a quick nap in myself..now Im having some good coffee!

Candra, are you a constant worrier like me? I waste so much time fretting about things! My Nana was the same way, so I guess it get it naturally.

Where is Melanie today?

I am back from the library and our Sonic cocktail hour. :) (I think blackberry Sprites are the bestest inventions ever.) I'm totally jealous of you girls who are getting all of your nesting done!! I need to do SO much around here. Maybe I'll get the nesting bug soon.

I'm also wondering where Melanie is. She never usually misses a check-in. Hope everything is OK.

I'm off to do laundry now!!

Stehpanie, blackberry sprite sounds very yummy!! I only wish I could do laundry. My house is a wreck. DD and DH help, but I am very anal about how things are done. I cant lift anything for another 2 weeks at least. DH will be vacuuming tonight!

Susan, I would pay money to see my DH vacuum!! LOL!

Stephanie, Sounds like your day is going well. did you "nest" with your other pg's?

Melanie, Did you go to the drs today, find out you're 6 mos. preg with twins and pass out?!:+

Wasnt Melanie getting bloodwork done today? I do hope everything is OK!

I did get some dusting done today. DD transferred the laundry for me..so I did do some laundry!

No, I haven't nested. I did some laundry while my cute little boys cuddled together on the sofa to watch a movie. They are being abnormally nice to each other today. I need to workout now, but I've got a little bit of a stitch in my belly. I bent over to pick up some toys and now have this nagging little pain. Oh well, I'd rather read or knit anyway. :) I know, I know, I should work out.... Ugh.... Going now to dig out Jari Love. Haven't got the energy for Cathe today, sadly.

Hope you guys are doing well!!! We had a small group today! Hope everyone else is OK!!

Susan, Good for you for getting some laundry done - every little bit helps.

Stephanie, Glad your boys are being good to you. DDs are being *good* but they are WILD!!! Is 730 (bedtime) here yet?!?! No worries on no energy for Cathe. Leslie Sansone has been calling my name!:-( I'm hoping for some cardio tonight and I think Leslie is about all I can muster. I did L&G and Operation Basement Toy Cleanup so I've probably done enough but I'd love to get some more in. We shall see.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.