Trying to Fit Yoga in for Sunday March 4

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies - Anyone out there today?

This morning I did Hip Hop Abs Level 2 Fat Burning Cardio for 45 minutes and then I did Slide Board aerobics on my board listening to music. Total of 70" of cardio and burned 491 calories. It felt tough to get thru that workout. Whenever I take a rest day, I never feel stronger the next day -- I usually feel even more fatigued. What does that mean? Does it mean I need another rest day or that I just don't do well taking a rest day. My legs are fatigued as heck today..........they do feel moreso after the sliding....but they already felt toasty prior to it. I think I may have a touch of a stomach thing also...as I was up in the middle night with some stomach distress.

Jen - good for you working out and getting back in the groove of things. Glad you felt better once you worked out.

Have great workouts everyone. I've got hair colour in my hair.....so I can't stay and chat right now. I'll be back after my bath.

Good Morning, ladies! I should be around today. I got all my errands done, including the usual Sunday morning grocery store run, so today is free for cleaning & lounging around.

I previewed the Janis Saffell/Scott Cole DVD I got yesterday. I had no idea it was a CIA workout. Their covers always look so different. It was pretty interesting. The music wasn't horrble and was actually decent in some places. It is similar to an interval WO, where you do intervals of "fast" tai chi, bringing the heart rate down and then some kickboxing to bring it up. It was taught in tag-team style with Janis teaching the kickboxing and Scott teaching the Tai Chi. There is a short leg strengthening segment at the end. The class was mixed with guys and girls but they had all the guys at the back of the room, so you didn't see much of them. I used to have an old Reebok DVD that featured Lisa Gaylord and I loved the Tai Chi warm up and cool down so I think I may like this DVD. Janis and Scott seemed very close during this WO-they were very touchy/feely and he even kissed her on the cheek at the end of the workout. That's the first time I have seen that in a video. I know she's married another kickboxer (last name Gomez and can't remember the first name) and I hope to see her as touchy/feely with him in that video or else!! :)

Lora-Sorry to hear about your stomach thing...seems like it's going around again! Hope you feel better!

No idea what's on tap today......but I know it should be HIP HOP ABS!! :) :) :)

Have a great day & I'll talk to ya' later!

Jen

Hi ladies,

Todays workout was 60 minutes pilates - we did some crazy ab work this morning - and I will likely be feeling it tomorrow or Tuesday.

I am still dealing with the insomnia issue - it seems to be improving a tiny bit - but I am seriously zonked. I wanted to do some cardio tonight - but honestly didn't have the get-up-and-go to do it.... maybe tomorrow morning.

Have a nice evening everyone.

Yve

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.