Thermogenic

farm girl

Has anyone tried any of the thermogenic products? I am thinking about tring some of them it lose these last 5 lb. Please Help!!!

Have A Blessed Day!!!

Hi there from the other farmgirl-and I've lived up to my name today, got to pull our first calf :D!!! (they're always so cute!) ANYWAY, about thermogenics, yes I've tried them many years ago before I had a clue and experienced profound heart palpitations, severe vertigo, and passed out once. Well, threw them away and now I advise patients to discard them due to the several side effects. What product are you looking at and what are the ingredients? IMHO, weight loss medications are not a magic pill, the ONLY time I will even CONSIDER prescribing any, the person must have demonstrated they HAVE been following a sensible diet as the dietician has described and either have tried exercising or have profound problems preventing safe participation in exercise, also BMI is above 30. Take the warnings you hear about these products seriously, at a pediatric cardiology conference I attended this weekend, the use of these drugs and the fatal or near fatal side effects are on the rise!
julie

Thanks for the info. I do not think I am going to try them. One of the longhorns just had twins. They are cute. I am getting a 4 month old colt in May. I can not wait. That had nothing to do with anything, but o well. Have A Blessed Day!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.