Thank you!

Lollie

Cathe and SNM,
Thank you so much for the Web Cam. It was great!! Cathe you look beautiful! I loved your workout gear. It looked very comfortable, and I know at this point in your pregnancy comfort is very important, at least for me it was.
Everyone seemed to really be enjoying themselves. I missed the body pump class, it was early in the morning for me, but I did see half of the first class sat. and all of the class on Sun. I loved the kickboxing. I thought I saw you doing scissors. I posted on the chat that I couldn't believe you were doing those. My hat is off to you. I also enjoyed your wedding. Very beautiful. And husband ain't to bad on the eyes. : ) Well you look very happy, healthy and pregnant, Thanks again to you and everyone involved for bringing those of us who couldn't be there in person just a little bit closer. Take care,
Lollie

Ditto!

I also enjoyed the Cathe Cam. It took away some of my grief on being unable to get a place for this trip
happy.gif

I agree, Cathe, that you look beautiful. And I also loved the maternity workout clothes!

I hope to make the next trip (if one is planned)!

Thanks!

Pregnant and power scissoring!

She sure did do power scissors and she put us all to shame! I was hoping you were watching, Lollie -- had a big grin on my face for you just in case. (Hint: I was the one ricocheting in the opposite direction of everyone else!) We had a blast! Wish you could have been with us!

Daphne

Hi Daphne

Hi Daphne,
I was looking for you but I didn't see you.I was looking for everyone I met at Lisa's. I told Joni O. to tell the D.C. vfer's hello from me. I wish I was there too. I heard they had the baby shower on the Web Cam. I am sorry I missed it. Was this a surprise baby shower? Who all was there from the July get together? Daphne did you work out on an 8" step? Can't wait for the posts in vf. I want to know about the things we couldn't see on the Web Cam too. : ) Talk later. Bye.
Lollie

my girls LOVED it!

the Web Cam was a real hit at my house! My husband pulled it up and then called the girls in. . . they looked for just a minute and DD#3 (age 2) yelled "IT'S MOMMMMEEEEE!! IT'S MOMMMMEEEE!!! IT'S MOMMMMEEEEE!!" (followed in a split second by DDs#1&2 of course). They were SO SO SO excited! -susan p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.