Thank You Cathe Fitness Products

While my husband doesn’t workout with Cathe , he does use the extra heavy resistance tubing in his strength training routine, which now consists totally of exercises with tubing. He had some shoulder problems several years ago and decided to switch to tubing to protect and strengthen his shoulder. The tubing he was using is over a year old and it broke loose at the handle a few days ago. Thankfully , because he was standing on it to do bicep curls it didn’t snap back. So today I ordered another tubing for him and the step mini mat for me!!!

Now I’m contemplating going ahead and ordering the giant round yoga mat. I did STS 2.0 Super Sets this morning and had a great workout. Since I’m planning on doing more recovery and yoga workouts, I realized that I do need the large round mat so I can move as needed to see what Cathe’s doing and not have to keep moving around my regular size yoga mat. While I loved P.volve last week, it just feels so good to be back to the heavy weights.

Now I’m contemplating going ahead and ordering the giant round yoga mat. I did STS 2.0 Super Sets this morning and had a great workout. Since I’m planning on doing more recovery and yoga workouts, I realized that I do need the large round mat so I can move as needed to see what Cathe’s doing and not have to keep moving around my regular size yoga mat. While I loved P.volve last week, it just feels so good to be back to the heavy weights.
I know right I want it too

I got to use my mini mat for the first time during Giant Sets this morning and loved it! Not only was it great cushion for doing chest work but I was able to comfortably put my 50 pound Bowflex dumbbell on it for hip thrusts. It also stayed put on the step while laying back and getting up from chest work. I’ll get a lot of use out of it for sure. Next week I’ll be moving into the upper and lower body phase of STS 2.0!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.