Tell me what you think, please

jillybean

Cathlete
Okay, I've been thinking long and hard about this:

What if the DVD that contained the "Into To Cathe" workout could be paired with "How To Get In Shape For Your Wedding" and "Mega Step Blast"? That way, the newer to Cathe folks could get two more slightly less intense workouts along with the "Intro" workout. This also won't make Cathe's advanced fans hesitant to purchase the Stylized Step DVD since it's not paired with the Intro workout. As Cathe says, "Just a suggestion, take it or leave it, right?"

Since Cathe has stated that she will be filming 4 videos, CTX II goes out the window (for now) here are other suggestions...

Stylized Hi/Lo (or just straight up Hi/Lo in intense Cathe fashion!)
Half On Half Off (1/2 hi/lo and 1/2 step work)
Max. Int. Kickboxing (1/2 floor kickboxing, 1/2 step kickboxing)
Push/Pull (please make this tape at least 75 min., like another MIS!)

DVDers, there could be a bonus workout combining sections from all 3 videos giving us a Circuit Max II, and another bonus combining sections from Hi/Lo and MIK giving us another 10-10-10! Woo Hoo!

I love the idea about pairing "Intro to Cathe" with Mega Step Blast and the Wedding workout. I wouldn't be a big fan of the intro workout, but I would buy it for the other 2.

Also, I love the idea of "Half On Half Off", sort of like MIC, one of my all time favorites.

I'm sorry but I don't like this idea, I'm not too keen on old Cathe tapes. Prefer, Body Max, Step Works, MIC step.

But then if this is an Intro. to Cathe the above tapes may be too intense? Sorry I don't really have other suggestions for this tape.

I love Jillybeans ideas here! Although, I will love whatever you decide to offer us Cathe!
Angela:7

Quote: "I'm sorry but I don't like this idea, I'm not too keen on old Cathe tapes. Prefer, Body Max, Step Works, MIC step."

Olivia, that is why I suggested putting the older workouts with the Intro to Cathe because most Cathe fans (not all!) that like MIC, Body Max, Imax, probabably wouldn't be interested in either the intro tape or the Cathe's older, less intense workouts. I read in the catalog that MSB and HTGISFYW are slightly less intense than Cathe's other step workouts so I thought once the DVDers mastered the Intro workout, that would be a great segue into MSB and HTGISFYW. I am not tryint to invalidate your opinion, I just wanted to explain that I wasn't suggesting everyone buy Cathe's older workouts, rather, that they be put on a DVD with the Intro workout.

Yes, that's okay Jillybean I understand your suggestions,
my problem also is I don't have a DVD. I shouldn't
offer my opinion here, because I'm not really
interested in this type of tape.
But it's a good idea to have an intro.
and Cathe makes enough tapes for the advanved
for me to be satisfied! I'll leave it to those of
you who are good at putting idea's together!

Olivia

Great idea!!!!!!!

Jillybean,

This is a great idea. I would love to have the wedding tape on DVD!

imani

I know you did not ask for comments on CTX II, but...

I don't really like the idea of CTX II just because with a DVD and plenty of pre-mixes, I can CREATE my own CTX... anyway I want. Actually, I have done quite a bit of workouts ala CTX by shortening Cathe's cardios (Cardio Kicks, Rhythmic Step + DVD, Cardio Hits DVD, Intensity Vol 1, Boot Camp) and adding on either PS or S&H. I'm thinking of doing the same thing with Pyramid in the summer. FYI, I hardly use CTX as is...

I think it's served all of us better by having a full length workouts (cardio and strength) and having the OPTION to shorten it on busy days. I would prefer to see full length cardio and strength.

I LOVE the intensity series because they are full length workouts, and the pre-mixes are sooo great that you could also do a 30 or 45 min workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.