Tank top rotations

lorihart

Cathlete
Hi everyone,
In the last few post that I have been reading,I have read a bit about the tank top rotations.Could someone send me the rotations or let me know what they are doing? I enjoy working my upper body.
If you need my e-mail adress is [email protected]
Thanks,
Lori

I just sent you an email! I hope you get it and give the rotation a try! If you didn't I'll post it here! Have a great day! Your friend in fitness~~Francine

Hi...I did a rotation pretty close to the "original" tank top rotation a few weeks ago. Someone chime in if I'm wrong, but the rotation was based on working chest and back 3 times a week and shoulders, biceps and triceps 2 times a week. My rotation went something like this....

-PS CST + PS BBA
-CTX LLA alternating with cardio every other week
-CTX Shoulder,Bicep,Tricep + short cardio
-Long cardio + abs
-MIS
-cario of choice

Hope that helps!

Stacy

Stacy:

Hi Stacy,

In the original "Tank Top Arms" rotation it called for working the biceps/triceps/shoulders 3x/week and the chest/back only 2x/week.

Donna

RE:please send me a copy

I'm gonna copy and paste it below~ I'd like to know how you make out~

I do have an upper body rotation for you that I do! I use dumbells with this and do 1 set of 16 fast then I go through it all again and do a set of 20 at a slower count "slightly "heavier weight(do it at first with lighter weights cause its a burner that hits all the upper body muscles)
~pushups(second set with hands facinging inward to work triceps)
~chest flys(fists inward~ second set fists coming together)
~chest presses
~lat rows
~upright rows
~alternating front raises
~lateral raises(straight out-then second set with bent arms)
~shoulder press
~tricep kickbacks
~bicep curl
~hammer curl
~concentrated curl
~overhead tricep extensions(second set I do tricep dips)
This personally has given me great upper body definition.It kicks ### Go through it once exactly as above and then you might want to modify at first and only do a second set of 12 next!Have fun and let me know how you like it--Your friend in fitness~~Francine
AKA
Franci Girl XOXO

"Original" Tank Top Rotation ?

I'm a little late to this thread, but is yours the "original" tank top rotation that has been mentioned here Francine? I've read that one works chest/back 2X per week and the rest 3X -- that's why I wasn't sure if yours was it. It sounds great, and I'm glad to hear you've gotten good definition from doing more of an endurance style workout -- which I like better than heavy strength.

If this isn't the "original" tank top rotation, would someone please direct me to that one or post it or email it to me at [email protected]. I'm looking for any and all upper body rotations.

Thanks!

Here's the "Original"

Joni, here's Marlene's original Tank Tops Rotation, with notes, from my Cathe Rotations Volume 4:

"Editor’s Note: This has been one of the most popular rotations of Spring 2002, and it comes from Forum regular Marlene123. In a year’s time Marlene has lost 27 pounds and become lean and cut. Here’s how she achieved real “tank top arms”:

“Here is my current rotation which I have been doing for 10 weeks. I plan to do two more weeks of this, then two to three weeks of Slow & Heavy and then back again. I have had such incredible success with this rotation that I hate to let it go even for a few weeks but I know I must to cause some muscle confusion.
Anyway, here it is (and I admit, it's a killer):

Day #1: Pure Strength Chest, Back, Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps
Day #2: CTX Leaner Legs
Day #3: CTX Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps plus cardio
Day #4: Cardio
Day #5: MIS
Day #6: Cardio
Day #7: Cardio or rest

As you can see, this routine works shoulders, biceps and triceps three times per week, chest and back twice and legs twice. I do abs 4-5 times per week as well.”

http://www.clicksmilie.de/sammlung/sport/sport003.gif Kathy S.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.