STS 2.0 Rotation

ashaw

Cathlete
After about 2.5 months of doing my Tank Top Arms rotation, I've decided (more like I can't resist) to begin doing a official STS 2.0 rotation! I've printed work sheets and plan to start Monday. My Tank Top rotation has been a great foundation to help me add a little extra strength and definition in my arms, so I think I'm ready to move on from that and really dig into this new program. This coming week is special because Wednesday marks 3 years since I quit alcohol. I plan to do the total body workouts 3 times per week, with one recovery day and two cardio days. I have the Hip Hop Abs and Rockin Body dvds that I bought back when I was easing back into cardio after my knee injury. Because these weight programs are so intense, I know that I need some fun, cut loose cardio workouts. And maybe a HIIT thrown in here and there.

After about 2.5 months of doing my Tank Top Arms rotation, I've decided (more like I can't resist) to begin doing a official STS 2.0 rotation! I've printed work sheets and plan to start Monday. My Tank Top rotation has been a great foundation to help me add a little extra strength and definition in my arms, so I think I'm ready to move on from that and really dig into this new program. This coming week is special because Wednesday marks 3 years since I quit alcohol. I plan to do the total body workouts 3 times per week, with one recovery day and two cardio days. I have the Hip Hop Abs and Rockin Body dvds that I bought back when I was easing back into cardio after my knee injury. Because these weight programs are so intense, I know that I need some fun, cut loose cardio workouts. And maybe a HIIT thrown in here and there.
ashaw, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I've got my rotation for the week:

M- Giant Sets Total Body

T- Hip Hops Abs Cardio Groove

W- SuperSets Total Body

Th- Recovery/Yoga

F- Trisets Total Body

S- Cardio TBD

I've got both the Hip Hop Abs and Rockin' Body DVD sets from Beachbody. Both programs are led by Shaun T and I previewed the Hip Hop Abs I'm going to do on Tuesday and its just plain old boogie down fun cardio. That's exactly what I want. I want to do cardio once or twice a week, but I want something where I can just let loose and have fun. These STS 2.0 workouts look like serious weight training that requires lots of mental focus. I'm also deciding which recovery/yoga workout I'm doing Thursday. I'm leaning towards one of the Perfect Flow workouts. Thursday is usually when I feel a little fatigue set in from 3 hard days of training, so I think that'll be the perfect pick me up to power through the next two days. I haven't decided what cardio I'm doing Saturday. Might be Cathe, it might be another Hip Hop Abs or Rockin' Body. Here's to Hot Girl STS 2.0 summer!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.