Step slipping on puzzle mats

fitlawnerd

We're in the process of finishing off a couple of extra rooms in the basement and one is going to be my very own fitness room:D FINALLY! Anyway...

It will be several months before we have sheetrock up, ceiling, etc., but I've gone ahead and moved all my stuff down there because I'm tired of dragging everything out. I put down puzzle mats on the concrete because I do have some foot and knee issues. I've done three workouts and my body is doing fine, it's just that the dang step moves on the mats. I did Step Blast this morning and had to stop about three times to move the step back. I know several of you use these...has anyone had this problem, and how did you solve it? Thanks!

shari

I haven't put my mats down yet, but I'm thinking that putting some of those non-skid things they make for furniture on the bottom of the step might work.

I had that same problem, and it was fixed by using that non-skid surface for the furniture. They also come in smaller sizes for opening jars and using to pad a flatware drawer, but either way it works great!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.