STAY TUNED: NEW VIDEO CLIP COMING

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi All....

I just wanted to let you know we have been busy beavers this weekend and have just about finished the new video preview clip that will feature our newest workouts. We hope to have it up NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY, but I'm shooting for even earlier than that.

We originally were just going to do a one minute clip but there was so much happening that we decided to do a longer preview clip(turned into six minutes).

What's also really nice is that we are leaving the actual vocal and music tracks per segment in the six minute preview so you will get a nice overall feeling for the sound, style, cueing, and pacing of these workouts.

I can't wait to show it to you. It rocks :7

OMG Cathe, I'm ultra uber excited here!! Can't wait to see it, thanks for being the busy beaver this weekend we appreciate it so much. You've got the touch Girl, everything you do for us ROCKS!!

Take Care
Laurie:)

That's great news. I wanted to complain when I read about the clips not coming out until after the workouts were shipped and that we were only going to get to see a one minute teaser. Especially when all the up and coming instructors work so hard to get their clips up before their workouts ship. Thanks for at least making the teaser more than one minute.
Angela:7

I also can't wait to see the new clips, however, I had an awful time with the clips from the latest series, in fact I still can't get them to play right.. all skips, and a reverberating noise.. is there a certain type media player you need to download to view these properly?

Deb

Yeah! How exciting! Of course, now I'll still have to compulsively check the blog twenty times a day!
Leanne

Yippie!!! I can't wait to see this 6 minute video clip teaser! :) Thank you to everyone who has been working on this project. :D
Lorrayne

Thanks Cathe!!!!! *happy dancing* You spoil us terribly!!! :):) :) :) :) :)

I'll be one of those checking at least every 20 minutes to a half hour, too. ;)

Thank you so much to everyone who's working so hard on the new series. :) I am so excited to see the clip, and can't wait until the new DVDs arrive!

Thank you again, Cathe & all!

THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see it !!!!!!! Might even try to work out to it !!:+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.