Spin bike

Go check it out. Look for at least a 40 lb flywheel. If it's in good condition, go for it. Even if it's not the best bike, for $100, you can make it work. You never know, it may be perfect for what you need. At least check it out.

Last edited:
Does anyone own this spin bike:

https://www.amazon.com/Sunny-Health...itness+Pro+Indoor+Riding+Bike+40+lb.+flywheel

Someone in my neighborhood is selling one for just $100, and I'm very tempted, but I know nothing about spin bikes!
My friend has it and has been very happy with it. She has had it for well over a year and thus far no problems. I think it's a solid bike. I tried hers when I was shopping for one and it was a solid, sturdy bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a sunny bike, but not sure what model. I've had it for almost 3 years. I had one problem with tension knob not working, and the company sent me a new part for free. It's a plain Jane bike, but it gets the job done (also there's nothing to go wrong electronically [emoji6]).

I have a Sunny bike as well, a lot cheaper model than the one shown, but it's a good sturdy little bike and I can
Even stand on it as well.

I use the peloton app (I do not have a peloton bike) and I love it! I use my bike more and the variety of instructors and quality of each workout is awesome. Totally working for me...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I use the peloton app (I do not have a peloton bike) and I love it! I use my bike more and the variety of instructors and quality of each workout is awesome. Totally working for me...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I recently posted about this app. I love the variety, the music and instructors. It's worth checking out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.