Shoes?

*~Jessica~*

Cathlete
Hi there!! I have been wearing Ryka N Gage work out shoes since the 1st STS came out. (thanks to your recommendation ) they are pretty wore out and in dire need to get another pair but I’m having a hard time finding ones that are just as supportive & comfortable as these what are you using these days? Need trusted recommendations again❤️ I’m also using them for step w/outs

I really like Ryka and have several different styles of crosstrainers. I have a little wider forefoot, high arch and a slight supination. I like the Devotions. They are very cushiony and great for cardio. I recently got the Never Quit and really like them for both cardio and weights. They have cushion and are very supportive. They keep my foot in place for lateral movements and step, and have good heel support for strength workouts. These are the 1st pair of crosstrainers that keep my foot in place. They are having a decent sale right now too. I find medium is perfect fit for me as Ryka is a little wider.

FYI, I really didn't care for the Influence shoe for my workouts. They are better for a casual walking shoe. That's just my opinion.

Hope you have some luck.

I really like Ryka and have several different styles of crosstrainers. I have a little wider forefoot, high arch and a slight supination. I like the Devotions. They are very cushiony and great for cardio. I recently got the Never Quit and really like them for both cardio and weights. They have cushion and are very supportive. They keep my foot in place for lateral movements and step, and have good heel support for strength workouts. These are the 1st pair of crosstrainers that keep my foot in place. They are having a decent sale right now too. I find medium is perfect fit for me as Ryka is a little wider.

FYI, I really didn't care for the Influence shoe for my workouts. They are better for a casual walking shoe. That's just my opinion.

Hope you have some luck.
Thank you so much!!! I have a wide and semi hi arch and really liked the old Ryka’s. the Never quit sounds like a good one to look into! I really appreciate your feedback. It’s been quite a while since Ive been here…getting back into the “original” STS before I attempt the latest one☺️

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.