Shenanigans and Tomfoolery!

Lex411

Cathlete
Ok everyone, I always love these kinds of quizzes and I was curious to see what your responses would be...

The Desert Island Scenario!

You know the story...if you were to be stuck on a desert island, answer the questions below:

1.) What one man (or woman) would you want there, basing your decision on looks and attraction? (and you can't say husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend, that's LAME!)

2.)What (one) book would you want with you?

3.) What (one) CD or cassette?

4.) What (one) movie?

5.) You made a phone out of a coconut and you can only use it once...who would you call?

6.) You made a satellite dish out of some coconuts and bananas but you can only tune in one channel...what would it be?

7.) Before you were stranded, you were somehow able to request that ONE celebrity, any celebrity, be poked in the eye and never allowed to work again! Who would it be?

8.)Before you were stranded, no doubt by some nefarious character, you were allowed to have the complete meal of your choice, including beverages, appetizers, etc. Describe your last meal (before all the coconuts and bananas.)

9.) You find a wormhole that can transport you to any plance, any country, in the world for just one day. EXCLUDING visiting home and family, where would you go and why?

10.) What one item from your home would you wish you had with you?

11.) What piece of art would you like to have with you (doesn't have to be something you own, could be the Mona Lisa or the Eiffel Tower if it floats your boat.)

Ok, next question...the old classic...if you could sit down and have dinner and talk to any 3 people, dead or alive, who would they be?!

Think carefully now and be creative! I will post my answers too, of course!

Ok, here's my answers...

1.) one person: Ed Belfour, but runners up were David Morse, Robert Patrick (his latest gig is on X-Files), or Russell Crowe.
2.) one book: Anais Nin Diary, volume 1
3.) one CD: Madonna, Erotica
4.) one movie: Diner
5.) I would call: my honey, Chris
6.) one channel to watch would be: hmm, tie between ESPN (for hockey) and Discovery Channel.
7.) one celebrity silenced: Rickey Martin
8.) last meal: all Indian food, samosas, pakoras, naan, sag paneer, shahi paneer, carrot cake for desert (not Indian but my fave) and with it all a nice bottle of Beringer Cabernet!
9.) one country or place for one day: Australia, the outback or the coast, because I have always wanted to see it.
10.) one item from home: a picture of my kitties!
11.) one piece of art: that painting of a bouquet of flowers that was done by that amazing gorilla named Coco. It's just about the most lovely, bright and optimistic thing I've ever seen.

My three people would be:
1.) Anais Nin
2.) David Lynch
3.) Bob Costas

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-01 AT 03:12PM (Est)[/font][p]Here's mine:

1. Harrison Ford
2. Dorland's Medical Dictionary (no doc on this island, right?)
3. Classical music (no particular CD) maybe Beethovan, Bach, Mozart...
4. Robinhood with Kevin Costner (saw it on first date with DH)
5. My son
6. The Food Network
7. One of those blonde teenieboppers, can't think of her name...
8. Pizza! Pizza! Pizza! and a Dr. Pepper (yum)
9. Australia. I have always wanted to go there.
10. My pillow Can't sleep without it!
11. Anything my son drew

1. Beethovan
2. Leonardo de Vinci
3. Cathe

All three are geniouses in their own field, right?

Kelly

All very interesting answers! See? I love getting people to do this, you get an really fun insight into people and their lives through the silliest questions!

Thanks Kelly! (and good call on the medical dictionary...I didn't think of that!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.