rotations?

wendy2

Hi there! Is anyone up for some internet personal training?
happy.gif

Today I secretly purchased some videos in the wee hours of the morning while my sweet, unknowing significant other was innocently snoozing away. (I can't hide anything from him though! He noticed my incredibly cheery mood the moment he woke up, but I didn't break down and admit the reason for a whole eight hours or so!) Okay, so I really couldn't afford to do this, but I just needed to! Here's what I got (plus what I have already and what's coming):
The Wedding Video
The PS Series
Power Max
StepWorks
MIS
The Six Pack (crosstrain, xpress whatever its called!)
So, anyone want to figure out a fun rotation for me
happy.gif
? I've just been doing cardio 5 times a week, upper and lower body twice a week each, but have yet to see the definiton (especially in my lower regions) that i'm looking for.
PS--I have several intermediate cardio tapes, as well as Intense Moves to throw in too. (I'm guessing someone out there likes to do this sort of thing, and I don't know how to, so... )
thanks in advance to anyone willing to help!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Wendy

I can't do rotations

but I had to tell you I like your collection!! I'll tell you what I do with what I have, and with what I'm going to be getting. If you want just sub one video for another. Mon.- cardio and weights usually BodyMax. Tues.- cardio {MSB} Wed.- cario and weights {TWV} Thurs.-Cardio {Step Heat} Fri.- cardio and very light weights {SNM1} Sat.- MIS or Body Pump class. Now, when the 8-pak arrives{you got the 6-pak right?}, I plan on doing Cardio kicks and XT legs on Mon, XT chest on Tues, CircutMax and XT back on Wed, XT shoulders on Thurs, XT bis on Fri, and XT tris on Sat. I'm going to alternate between these two rotations. Weeks 1&3 do the first one and weeks 2&4 do the second one. Is this making any sense? Let me know what you think!!

Thanks Amy!

That looks good, and then I was looking at the Ask Cathe forum, and noticed that she had just posted two rotations for two other people that pretty much fit the bill! Now, I just have to get through the waiting for the tapes to all get here--the only cathe video I currently have is TWV! I have one week left at my job (I'm a preschool teacher who is moving to a FANTASTIC new school) and then a week off before the new one starts, so I'm HOPING(!!!!) that the tapes (not the new ones, mind you, just the other six I ordered!) will arrive on my week off so I'll have lots of time to preview them and try them out at my leisure, and if anyone out there thinks they could have a longer run-on sentence than I do, just go ahead and try!
But still, if you want to do rotation suggestions, I'm open for them
happy.gif

Wendy (maybe I should be "Windy"--for 'long-winded"!)

Wendy

Under what posts did you see the 2 rotations that Cathe posted? BTW, Congratulations on your new job!!

new girl...

It is a post from August 4th titled New Girl on The Block. Cathe responded with Hi Michele, and then down a few posts, Hi Lyn (I think) with another rotation! hope you like them.
Wendy

Well I was looking in all the wrong places!

Thanks for info Wendy. I'll check it out right now!!

I'm that new girl...hi!

I saw my name mentioned and wanted to respond!

I think that the second rotation that Cathe posted was better than the one that she gave to me. I don't think I gave her enough specifics about myself and what I was looking to achieve and so she gave me a more "basic" start.

I think the second post would give really great results. It seems a bit more intense and focused, IMHO!

I decided to follow the second one and am so excited about working out now that I could burst!

Michele

rotations Cathe suggested

I am the Lynn that Cathe responded to with some rotations.I think I will enjoy trying something new and challenging. Her response is under MicheleS "New kid on the block" thread.

I have a lot of the same tapes you have.Just add on MIS, StepHeat and a Karen Voight, and Kathy Smith tape (which I have out-grown) but I don't have the Wedding Video. I also ordered the eight pack back in May. I am also waiting for the PS series and Interval Max and Body Max tapes. the credit card was put to work yesterday!

I hope to get more definition in my legs and the ab region. Just the opposite of you, so we should keep posted on our progress. I don't know if I have the genetics for a six-pack ab but I will try. Five kids tend to stretch it alot but I was forunate not to get any stretch marks.

I have enjoyed this forum and I am becoming an addict in a way. My hubby thinks it is funny but it's "his" computer I am using. Are computer time slot requests a part of our future now?

Have a great rotation day!

Lynn

Hi Michele,Sorry I missed your post

isn't this the best? I just posted a question to Cathe about the difference between Leaner Legs and PS Legs. Of course I posted before I read your thread, so I don't know if Cathe will answer because the questions are very similar. I hope she does. BTW, WELCOME!!!

Hi Lynn!!

Did you read my post in "ask Cathe"? I really like the rotations she gave you,but as you said, I'm concerned with upper and you lower. I have Karen Voight and Kathy Smith too. I never do them anymore since I've found Cathe!! I have Strong and Smooth Moves, Engry Sprint, KS Step Workout, Power Step and The Weightloss Workout. Do you have these also?

pretty new, too

hi michele--
I am so excited, too! I love that second rotation, and it is perfect for the videos I have and the work that needs to be done on my lower half! I just can't wait to get started
happy.gif
I'd love to hear how you do, and I'll let you know how it goes for me, too.
Have fun!!!
wendy

Hi Aimee!

I must be a little hooked. This is the second time today I checked the forum.

Yes, I do have a few of the other tapes you mentioned. I have Kathy Smith's Power step and gave away her Step workout to a friend. I haven't used them lately because they seemed too easy after doing Cathe's. If I like to take a walk, I do use Kathy Smith's Walkfit Interval tape, it is pretty good tape that makes sure you walk with proper form and at a fast pace. A lot of times I will jog or run for awhile to elivate (sp)my heart-rate. Our lab sure likes to run along with me too.

I only have Karen Voight's Energy Sprint. I did that a couple of months ago and did like the change, but still it didn't seem hard enough but I felt I worked the muscle's differently.
I guess a change is always good for the old body.

I was really impressed how quickly Cathe answered my question. Hopefully, she will get back to you soon with advice since you want more upper body definition.

I plan to start "Week One" of the rotation, but need to substitute MIS until my PS series arrives. I ordered it yesterday and expect it sometime this week.

Nice chatting with you!

Lynn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.