Reebok step on sale

kate

I found a site-www.mvp.com and they are having a sale on until Jan. 1. There is some good stuff there. They ship to Canada too. U.S price is 59.99$ after discount for the Step. I am going to end up paying about 120$ Canadian, but it's worth it to me. My old one is toast.

Wow Kate, I did not know you could actually wear out a step. Was it a step company step? You must be the queen of step an use it a lot to wear it out. I'm impressed :)

Hi Amy
My step is a Reebok,and it is bowed in the middle. When I jump/leap on one end the other end lifts off the ground a coupla inches and I fear I'll flip it one of these high impact days. My step is about 5 yrs. old. But the raisers are still in top shape. I'll keep 'em for back up:)
Kate

Hi Kate,
No, I do not work for The Step Co., but I have had my step for 10 years now, and it is as sturdy as the day I bought it. Might want to check them out.

I wasn't advertising for Reebok and I don't work for Reebok :)
I just got really excited about finding a site where I could buy the step I wanted. Being from Canada it is sometimes very hard to find the accessories I want, and most sites in the U.S. don't even ship to Canada.
I did used to have a step from the Step co. before my Reebok. I liked it, but I travel up North quite often and the Reebok step is more compact, making it easier to transport. The risers with the step co. Step took up too much room in my car. The Reebok snaps down to a solid 6" platform. Either step is a very good choice.

K8^)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.