Question on the Cathe Live workouts

SeaShel

Cathlete
I am still doing the Live workouts and really enjoy them. I'll have to figure out how to work them into the STS 2.0 rotation. My question is regarding the Live workouts grouped according to their focus. There used to be a couple sites where the originators put in a lot of work classifying them in list-format by type. Is there anywhere that this still exists that maybe I have overlooked? I keep a total list in numerical order but would love to be able to see them grouped on a list for easy access in between my rotation.

I know of these two:

2Lazy4Gym.com (click on "Cathe Live")

FitnessMyStyle.com (click on "Cathe Live")

Also, I have a spreadsheet listing all Live's by number. I then have a column categorizing each workout into its proper category. That way I can skim through and find a STEP video (or whatever I am looking for) quickly. There are several workouts that I feel fall into multiple categories or into a category I don't know how to describe!

Thank you! Those are the two I had been relying upon but they have stopped somewhere in the early 300's. I will have to do as you have done by adding a separate column to try and classify what most of the workout is about so it will be easier to choose what I want for the day.

FitnessMyStyle gave such awesome reviews and I always seemed to be in sync with her opinions.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.