Question about cardio in X-T Express

Aimee

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! The more I get excited about these new videos coming out, the more questions I have! OK, here's today's question
wink.gif
Since the cardio portion of the cross-train is typically shorter than what you usually do (me,too), should we suppelment with another tape that is pure cardio? Or what about Cardio Kicks or Circut Max( I know there's weights in that one but would it hurt)? Should we do them back to back, or one in the a.m and p.m.? I know these were designed for the most work in the shortest time frame, I was just thinking about weekends and winter,spring, and summer breaks(I also work for a school system). That's when I would have more time,could I do that? Or will the one be enough? Or is it so intense that one is all we could handel
wink.gif
? Thanks Cathe!

interested in this one too!

I am curious about this as well. If we do the cross train express every day would that count for the cardio for the week (i.e. one tape every day for six days), or do we need to do additional cardio? Thanks!

Hi Aimee!

Its so hard for me to answer that specifically because everyone has different fitness goals and are on different fitness levels. But generally speaking, I'll say that Cardio Kicks and Circuit Max can be treated as a typical cardio day for someone who is used to doing 45 to 60 minute cardio workouts. The Express Series cardio sections are short but intense. You may find that after you do one, that that is all you want to do for that day. If not, then sure, add on another express workout right behind it if you like. Another nice thing about the express series is that you can add one of the cardio workouts to an entirely different workout of your own. There are so many ways to use these tapes.

Cathe, you are a gem,

for answering my questions! I am used to doing anywhere between 35-60min of cardio, but at a med-high intensity level. So if these are really intense, I may just do one for a while until I build up to doing 2. If I feel good after the first,at first, then I'll go ahead with the second. I'm rambeling
wink.gif
! I can't help it I am sooo excited! Anyway, thank you and if I have anymore question I sure will post them
happy.gif

Thanks Cathe as well

I think I will be sticking with one per day because, as I am sure you know, it is difficult with a young child! Thanks for your help. -Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.