Protein makes me gassy-Need to switch Protein

Ivy

Cathlete
I'm using Isopure Isolate protein and supposedly Isolate is not as gassy but that is not my experience. Any protein powder suggestions?

Thanks

I just looked it up and it looks good but 80.00 for a jar is a bit to pricey for me. Thank you though for the suggestion.

For me, tummy problems are a result of milk and lactose ingredients. I have been using Orgain Organic Protein Powder, which is a plant based pea protein powder. My favorite combination is peanut butter Orgain protein powder with chocolate almond milk. Yum :)

Myself & DH have used pumpkin protein and fermented pea protein with no issues (I'm vegetarian, although he isn't). Also, keep in mind that many folks get pinned gas if they consume large amounts of water/liquid after eating/taking food supplements etc., so mind your liquid intake after meals and such. That may help. I personally, have to drink room temp or warm water as well. Chilled liquids always eventually lead to painful gas.
Hope you find something agreeable!

Good information, I do tend to drink a lot of liquid so that may have something to do with it. Good to know.

Thanks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.