Pentagenarians & Beyond: W/B 5/05/2024

This morning I did the Barre portion of LIS Barre, Live Weight Plate Abs (I really like that one) and STS 2 Mobility 2.

Carolyn great job with P30 Low Impact Hiit and Extended Stretch.

Diane Sue great job with CDorner Step Aerobics, Raw String and mobility.

Judy great job with PHA Super Sets #2 and the Peloton workouts.

This morning I did the step and low impact floor cardio from SJP and STS 2 Body Parts Back and Biceps. In the realm of husbands and phones. We have a plumber coming Tuesday morning an DH may not be here. I ask, did you give him my number-No. What if he calls before you get back-eh it'll be fine. While his car can accept phone calls, he is clueless to how any of that works, and if driving won't be able to answer his phone. I have another long body parts workout and the guy may says he'll be here between 10-12. Today I finished about 10:45. So, I've decided I'll try and do one part before breakfast and one after so I'll be done. Too cloudy to see the northern lights from our yard last night, but it should be clear tonight, and honestly if I wasn't planning on an overnight trip with Derek in the next month, I'd have just gotten in the car and gone up to Marquette for the night.

Today is a rest day. I had my investment club meeting then left immediately after for the Farmer’s Market. I was hoping to get fresh peaches, but after looking at them I decided to wait until next week.

Cathy, great job with Barre portion of LIS Barre, Live Weight Plate Abs, Mobility 2, step and low impact from SJP, and Body Parts Back and Biceps.

Hello to Valerie, Judy, and Diane Sue.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.