P90X January starters - Sunday

angie_nrs

Cathlete
Good morning all

Today is rest day!! Yay! The weather is sunny and spring like and I think I have some motivation, although the day seems like it is already flying by with the time change. My computer was supposed to automaticall update, but it didn't. Oh well, no big whup.

Lazy day on tap for me. Check back later to see if anyone is here...

Angie

Hey Angie-

Really quiet day around here, huh? This is the first time I've been on my computer today. That's unheard of for me. Company for dinner so I had plenty to do before, during, and after. I did workout today though.

Nice weather around here too. Only 54 degrees but after what we've had lately, it felt so spring-like. Okay, I doubt anyone will read this but I didn't want to leave you alone!!!!

Nancy:) :)

Hey Ladies!

Sorry I didn't start the thread this morning! I went out last night and didn't get in until 5am this morning!:eek: I slept for 3 hours and then had to head right back out the door for my waxing appointment and then to my mom's to get DS. It ended up being a full day and I just got home not that long ago. I am exhausted!!! I did manage to catch a 2 hour nap at my mom's though so atleast I am functioning. With out that nap I would never had made it this late. LOL

Today was my rest day and week 9 is over. WOOH!}(

Good Night!

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.