Owww

nsaeolian

Cathlete
Did Athletic Training, full version last night. I had been starting with premixes to work up my fitness, but decided to try the full length. My legs are hurtingggg, and unfortunately, my knees still get sore with these workouts, but I find if I keep it up, they will hurt less and less as I get more fit. How can I manage the next one in the rotation? Yikes. I may have to insert extra rest days as needed, I guess.....It was a great workout, dripping sweat, wet hair....lovely image eh?

I also love AT, I really go through the ringer with the cardio step at the beginning of the workout. I felt it in my butt, but surprisingly, I was feeling big-time DOMS in my back. This is the first time I ever felt soreness in my back that continued for 24 hours. :eek: Because of my back, I couldn't workout as hard as I would have liked the following day after AT. I think it was the tubing exercises that did me in.

Great workout, this series is challenging my muscles like never before. Just in time for the holidays! :D

Athletic Training is on my schedule for tonight, so I'm not far behind you with the "Owww!" I'm ready for a good butt-kicking, because yesterday I just did some yoga. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.