Okay, I did it.

Kellyro77

Cathlete
With the Black Friday specials, I went ahead and got myself a Cathe OnDemand subscription. I figure I spend about the cost of the subscritption each year in purchasing DVDs, I may as well just get the subscription.

Which means I'll also get to access her newest workouts when they come out. Woohoo!

I'm a little overwhelmed now with aaaaaaallll the choices I have, and that's just in her high production DVD titles. Then there's all the live workouts.

I don't want to de-rail myself from the current STS 2 rotation I'm doing, but after that's finished up, goodness I'm going to have a lot of thinking to do.

I think it may be fun to supplement some of the XTrain cardio and core workouts, though, in my current rotation with some other workouts I've never done. I have a lot of her workouts, but definitely not all of them.

Also going to have to check out the Workout Blender.

New project for me indeed.

With the Black Friday specials, I went ahead and got myself a Cathe OnDemand subscription. I figure I spend about the cost of the subscritption each year in purchasing DVDs, I may as well just get the subscription.

Which means I'll also get to access her newest workouts when they come out. Woohoo!

I'm a little overwhelmed now with aaaaaaallll the choices I have, and that's just in her high production DVD titles. Then there's all the live workouts.

I don't want to de-rail myself from the current STS 2 rotation I'm doing, but after that's finished up, goodness I'm going to have a lot of thinking to do.

I think it may be fun to supplement some of the XTrain cardio and core workouts, though, in my current rotation with some other workouts I've never done. I have a lot of her workouts, but definitely not all of them.

Also going to have to check out the Workout Blender.

New project for me indeed.
This is me, except with DVDs. All told (if you count DVDs in a series, like ICE, LITE, STS, STS 2.0, etc as “single DVDs”) and add in all the single Cathe DVDs I own, (some of which have up to three totally different workouts on each disc) I probably have 125 workouts in my collection. Putting together rotations (and sticking to them) is hard. I’m doing XTrain + Low Impact Series for Nov-Jan, but I keep throwing in favorites once a week or so, just to keep it fun. It’s so hard to decide!

OnDemand veterans - how do I access premixes? I might be doing it "wrong" since I'm checking out the videos in my web browser. I only see a chapters menu on these (unless it's a bonus, which makes sense).

Maybe I need to download the App and it'll have better controls that way?

I didn't see anything in their pre-written tutorials page about accessing premixes.

Thanks for your help, and if there's a more thorough FAQ page hiding somewhere, I'd appreciate being pointed over to it. :)

On a computer, you play the premixes of a dvd in the Workout Blender.

After signing into your account, choose Workout Blender......it will load the Blender page.
On the left side, it will load all of her dvds, and you can scroll down thru them to find the
one you want. Right beside the picture of the dvd, you will see "premixes" .....Click
on premixes and it will load a drop down menu of them. (Don't click on the picture of the
dvd, click on "Premixes".
Scroll down and choose the one you want. Click on it and the premix will
immediately begin to play in the video window. That's it.

There are a few of older dvds, I believe. that don't have premixes, so beside the
pictures of the dvds, if there aren't premixes with it, you won't see "premixes" beside
the picture. HTH.

If you use the app(s), you will need to download both the Cathe OnDemand app as
well as the CatheLive app. The CatheLive app will have all of the Live workouts,

If you download the OnDemand app, after signing in, choose the workout you want
and on the page that loads, you will have the option of playing the dvd, or if there
are premixes, it will list them right below….choose the one you want and click on it.

Last edited:
I utilized the Workout Blender for the first time Monday - combining RWH Low Impact HiiT 2 with that series' Bonus Abs 2 workout. Was nice to have them just seamlessly blend together (I had them as separate downloads previously.) I made a pre-mix of XTrain Burn Sets Chest, Back, and Shoulders where I added the Bonus Rear Delts to it (I always hate trying to figure out which disc Bonus Rear Delts is hiding on.)

Got all excited and made a couple mixes of her Cross Fire and To the Max workouts to supplement a couple of the XTrain HiiT workouts in my current XTrain/STS 2.0 rotation, too. Never done either of those workouts, so they'll be a fun new experience.

And, I decided I'm going to do the Level Two ICE 4-week rotation after I'm done with this XTrain/STS 2.0 rotation. I never purchased the ICE series, save for "To the Mat", so I'm looking forward to changing things up and diving into that series.

I've decided for now that I want to do a bigger picture rotation where I do an STS 2.0-heavy/only rotation for 12 weeks, then mix it up with a different series' 4-week rotation... rinse and repeat.

I definitely feel justified getting this subscription now. Happy, too, that I'll immediately get to use any new workouts she comes out with. No more sitting and debating if I want to purchase the latest and greatest anymore.

It definitely is easy to get caught up and spend hours blending different workouts. There are also shared workouts available that others have blended which not only give some good ideas, but you can add them to your own personal workout blender. You can even modify them on your personal workout blender if you want. I've done this to a few where I've added extra breaks to rest or adjust equipment.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.