New Background for Filming Set!

It would’ve been so much fun to have been there. Many people have destinations on their bucket lists such as the Grand Canyon, the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, the Taj Mahal, the great pyramids, a photographic African safari or the Hawaiian Islands. I’d take a Cathe road trip over any of those places.

What am I missing? I didn't see any mention of new workouts in that wrap up post?
It's the background scenery... it's now a city-scape instead of the beach. Someone who was at the Road-trip wrote that Cathe mentioned on the Q&A session that she has already filmed 2 cardio & 2 weight workouts (with the new background) ... I guess it was also mentioned on Facebook (I'm not on). Details are yet to be announced ....

It's the background scenery... it's now a city-scape instead of the beach. Someone who was at the Road-trip wrote that Cathe mentioned on the Q&A session that she has already filmed 2 cardio & 2 weight workouts (with the new background) ... I guess it was also mentioned on Facebook (I'm not on). Details are yet to be announced ....
Wow! What a surprise! I did notice the background scenery had changed but I thought it was to give the set a New York big city vibe and a throwback to the original STS set.

Well I don’t know if there are new workouts coming, but what I would like to see for
weight training is a metabolic workout and a STS 2 Total Body (along the lines of the
STS Total Body that came out after STS 1).

For cardio, another lower impact IMAX would be nice :)…. . As bonus workouts, another
standing & floor abs with weight plates and a balance disc workout. Just my thoughts!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.