Muscle Max - Celebrate with me!

Lannette

Cathlete
I did Muscle Max today and it was challenging but also so much fun! It’s a total blast from my past. I didn’t match Cathe’s weights or for that matter the weights I used in my 30s - I’m now 68. That totally didn’t matter.

Many of you have been kind as I whined about my neck injury and the work I was doing to re-balance my body. I’m celebrating today because I think I’m finished with this project. :D

I was able to do all the push-ups on my toes except the last 4 of the last set.

So I’m feeling so pumped. I love these old Cathe workouts as much as the new ones and it’s so nice to know I can do them again!

Congratulations Lannette! The title caught my eye as I too did MuscleMax this morning. I did what I could do after a loooooooong absence. The last dvd I purchased was 4 Day Split probably in 2007. Getting familar with all that has changed and look forward to trying some of the newer offerings.

Carolyn

I did Muscle Max today and it was challenging but also so much fun! It’s a total blast from my past. I didn’t match Cathe’s weights or for that matter the weights I used in my 30s - I’m now 68. That totally didn’t matter.

Many of you have been kind as I whined about my neck injury and the work I was doing to re-balance my body. I’m celebrating today because I think I’m finished with this project. :D

I was able to do all the push-ups on my toes except the last 4 of the last set.

So I’m feeling so pumped. I love these old Cathe workouts as much as the new ones and it’s so nice to know I can do them again!
WooWhoo, Lannette!!!!!!

Congratulations on your progress! I'm so happy for you! There is no better feeling in the world than coming back from an injury, doing a tough workout and feeling so accomplished at the end. I can speak from experience because I've rehabbed 3 injuries in the last year - my knee last June, my foot in late September (when my dog and my neighbor's dog were running and both plowed into my lower leg and I rolled my foot) and a minor calf tweak last month. I'll never forget last summer when I finally felt confident enough with my knee to do Boss Loops Glutes and Core. It just felt so good to move again! The foot set me back a bit because I could barely put any weight on it and could only do upper body stuff (To The Mat: Legs & Glutes was a god send because that was the only lower body workout I could do without having to be on my feet), and I was still able to accomplish another goal of doing Cardio Slam on New Year's Eve. A week of P.volve helped me rehab the calf, just as a month and a half of P.volve helped me rehab the knee last summer.

Keep up the good work!

Reporting in to say that all is well. I lived through the night and at this point I only have some mild muscle awareness letting me know that I challenged myself yesterday.

I think it’s a tribute to Cathe that her oldest workouts stand the test of time and are still challenging and enjoyable so many years later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.