Mindy Myrlea Videos

Randi77

Cathlete
Hello all!

I have a question about Mindy Myrlea's videos. I've read the reviews on Videofitness, but I wanted to know what opinions any of you have (after all, this is an educated crowd :)). I jump rope two to three times a week, so I was interested in her jump rope videos -- are they worth the money? And what about her Bootcamp video?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Randi

I don't do the jump rope thing, but I do have Mindy's Slammin Sports Cardio and I absolutely love it! She is so much fun as a teacher and her moves are easy to follow but the pace and work she does with a step is really tough and really innovative.

She does traditional power stepping but also uses thse great athletic-inspired drills for anaerobic training that also work on agility. If you like to feel like an athlete in training, you'll love this. The cardio is about an hour, or a little over, and then she does some toning. The toning is a little light after Cathe, but the cardio alone is totally worth the tape.

And, I have to add that when I went to Mindy's website and just sent her a complimentary email, she wrote back herself right away and was just a reall sweetheart. You gotta love that.

I just love that tape. Really tough, and gives you a lot more than just cardio work.

Okay, now I have to order three videos!

Thanks for the reply. I was wondering about that video. I think I'll go ahead and order it, along with Jump and Jab II and Ultimate Boot Camp. . .I can't miss the chance to order her videos for only $15.00 each!

What I'm definitely looking for is a challenging, more athletic type workout and it seems like she's an instructor who can provide that.

Thanks again!

Randi

RE: Okay, now I have to order three videos!

No problem, let me know how the other 2 you ordered turn out and I might get those myself.

Take care!

RE: Okay, now I have to order three videos!

I have them all and they are all awesome. Just stay away from the old ones (I think they are in pink boxes produced by Sarah City).
I have Slammin Sports Cardio, Jump and Jab II, Sport Step, Sport Circuit, Sport Cycle, Ultimate Bootcamp and Medicine Ball Training!
I have already preordered her 2 new ones: Ultimate Intensity/Pump Party and Action Packed. She is soon to film another one called "Firefighter Circuit" for her own company and a new Body Bar tape called "Sports Action Circuit".
I know they will all be awesome.
Mindy is often more intense than Cathe! Usually her choreography is very basic though. That is what I love - athletic choreography!
Her two new ones are a little more choreographed according to Mindy; but, still not really dancey.
If you love Cathe's intensity and can do without the fancy spins, you will go crazy for Mindy!

What's the website?

Where can I order her videos?
Thanks!
Debbie

RE: What's the website?

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-29-00 AT 05:50PM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-29-00 AT 05:49 PM (Est)[/font]

I was curious too. I think the site is www.jumpincfitness.com.
As avid Cathe fans, which tape(s) would you say are as challenging as Cathe's? Thanks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.