March 7, 2024

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers, Thursday March 7, 2024 at 9:30am EST we’ll be doing “Weight Plate Abs” Live! This solid core workout will use a weight plate for the entire workout. We’ll start out with a standing core warm up and then transition to a challenging weighted core segment on the foor (weights are optional).

Equipment:

A lighter and heavier weight plate. I will be using a 5 pound and a 10 pound plate. A dumbbell option will be shown.

A full size fitness mat

A gliding device
IMG_2598.jpeg

Last edited:
Loved it. It’s a quickie! About 25 min. Some new moves with some we know with
the plates. Probably get the download to have & hold. hopefully, in the future, maybe
during an upper body lighter weight type workout, we could do some upper body with
the plates thrown in, although this did get some good upper body in it as well.
”Seal of Approval” granted :)….thanks Cathe :)

I forgot a couple things in my review, the whole warmup uses a lighter weight plate and
on some of those exercises shown in the clip, Cathe offers up modifications, Level 1, 2
& 3 which is neat. Using those terms, I wonder if some of these ab exercises with the
plate will be in the new series, I guess in the core workout…I hope so!

Loved it. It’s a quickie! About 25 min. Some new moves with some we know with
the plates. Probably get the download to have & hold. hopefully, in the future, maybe
during an upper body lighter weight type workout, we could do some upper body with
the plates thrown in, although this did get some good upper body in it as well.
”Seal of Approval” granted :)….thanks Cathe :)
Glad you loved it ❤️

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.