Lower Body double shot

ashaw

Cathlete
I’m getting ready to rotation plan for the week and want to do double lower body. I was thinking Perfect 30 Lower and Boss Loops glutes and core. Would there be any reason these two could be done in the same week? One is heavy weights and the other is loops with some body weight and cardio bursts.

I think it would be fine!

Here's a link to Cathe's 3rd Rock Bottoms rotation for ideas ...

I've done something similar but without the bonus ...

Enjoy yourself! :)
Thank you! Here's what I've lined up for this coming week:

M - Perfect 30 Lower Body + Bonus

T- STS 2.0 Upper Body 2

W- Cardio or Yoga tbd

Th- Boss Loops Glutes & Core

F- Cardio or Yoga tbd

S- Strong & Sweaty Total Body Giant Sets

So you'll be hitting your legs 3x/week plus the cardio! You go girl! Just be sure to pay attention to how you're feeling & give those legs some extra love with foam rolling & stretches throughout the week. This is ambitious so be careful ;) - don't want any over-use injuries popping up.

Last edited:
So you'll be hitting your legs 3x/week plus the cardio! You go girl! Just be sure to pay attention to how you're feeling & give those legs some extra love with foam rolling & stretches throughout the week. This is ambitious so be careful ;) - don't want any over-use injuries popping up.
Thank you! I always listen to my body. In fact last week there was one night where I didn’t sleep well and I totally scratched my workout for that morning and then picked back up the next morning. Pollen counts are high again and the heat isn’t going away. We’re still in the mid to upper 90’s with no relief in sight. Cardio will be shorter steady state stuff like Turbo Jam. I might try Yoga Max instead of cardio.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.